Another Hearts Spurs ticket thread...

gadgey55

Been on the Hearts website to book my ticket for thursday, but i can't find the bit for ordering it for season ticket holders on the site. Any help would be appreciated.

Been on the Hearts website to book my ticket for thursday, but i can't find the bit for ordering it for season ticket holders on the site. Any help would be appreciated.

If you log in there should be a bit on the main page saying theres a reserved ticket for you and you just click it and follow the instructions

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mines was reserved one day and then vanished the next. Had to phone them up and pay for it that way.

What a pile of shite our ticket system is. Bonnyrigg Rose would be embarrassed by the amateur running of it.

BoJack Horseman

Cutting it a bit fine there. Can't think of any reason why you'd leave it until 12 hours before the cut off.

Cutting it a bit fine there. Can't think of any reason why you'd leave it until 12 hours before the cut off.

Maybe possibly I waited till I got paid?

Gadgey, I phoned the customer service number that is on my season ticket and I got through to ticketmaster and had my seat booked quicker than I could say 109 and counting (but I stutter when am drunk)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Exact same thing happened to my mate, Gadgey. Phone up now and you'll get your ticket. :thumbsup:

Weird. I eventually got through, but after i gave the wifie my details, there was no seat available to click on so I couldnae book it! I'll have to trek over in the mornin. Feckin shambles!

I gave my customer ref number and they took the payment and by the time the call was finished I had an email confirming the transaction.

Archived