Beslija

jamborich

Ray Winstone

To bloody right!

He should at least be showing us he is worthy of half his weekly wage!

what worry's me about the article is frail is mouthing off basically about next season

As the bullet wont be back in time to play this season

Surely it would be up to the new manager if the bullet was going to be playing or not

maybe frail knows something we dont

what worry's me about the article is frail is mouthing off basically about next season

Surely it would be up to the new manager if the bullet was going to be playing or not

My initial thoughts too! :sad:

We could hope that he's been told he'll be retained as assistant when the new guy comes in but I fear his CV is currently the only one on Romanov's desk.

Ryan Gosling

Nah Pinilla will try to pull his socks up and Frail will send him home from training for daring to pull his socks up without permission and tell him he has to prove his sock-pullingness and that people like Elliot deserve to pull their socks up.

Buffalo Bill

I think he could be a good player if given a run in the team but I very much doubt it will happen, for whatever reason.

Yet another waste.

Buffalo Bill

Snake Plissken

This is why I don't want Frail to be given the managerial post next season:

How exactly are those comments even remotely helpful? He backs up Elliot who has been poor for most of the season then lays into a guy who's never been given even a sniff of the chances that Elliot has enjoyed.

I think he could be a good player if given a run in the team but I very much doubt it will happen, for whatever reason.

Yet another waste.

Buffalo Bill

Pahhh... you're awfy negative these days.

maroonlegions
Nah Pinilla will try to pull his socks up and Frail will send him home from training for daring to pull his socks up without permission and tell him he has to prove his sock-pullingness and that people like Elliot deserve to pull their socks up.

so all in all frail is really not a good judge on sock pullers , given the fact that elliot has hadplenty of chances to pull his socks up.:107years::P

Ryan Gosling
so all in all frail is really not a good judge on sock pullers , given the fact that elliot has hadplenty of chances to pull his socks up.:107years::P

Correct, he has players who if handled correctly could pull socks above their knees.

As it is, we have Clum and his 'anklet'.

MIRSAD BESLIJA must improve both his attitude and fitness in order to re-establish himself at Hearts next season, according to interim manager Stephen Frail.

"Re-establish"? I didn't think he actually established himself the first time around! And what's with these injury prone players? I've never seen so many players come down with injuries so easily. Pansies! ;)

Lynn:ninja:

Can not remember who it was but someone had a signature "A Beslija's for life not just for Christmas". Always cracked me up.

I remember the days when Tall was being called a clown, pesh and all the rest when only a few of us had seen him. A year later he turned out to be rather handy. Who's to say the same could not happen to Beslija...or Makela if they were just given a chance?

Makela has the highest strike rate in the squad even though he's only played a few games. Beslija too has looked decent, even good, and keen too on the rare occasions he's had the chance to play in the first team...

I wonder...

I remember the days when Tall was being called a clown, pesh and all the rest when only a few of us had seen him. A year later he turned out to be rather handy. Who's to say the same could not happen to Beslija...or Makela if they were just given a chance?

Makela has the highest strike rate in the squad even though he's only played a few games. Beslija too has looked decent, even good, and keen too on the rare occasions he's had the chance to play in the first team...

I wonder...

Besijla had one decent half against Dundee United - when they were in their absolute dross period before Levein came in. United were truly abysmal that day.

In all his other games he was extremely poor. Whenever he got the ball - and was not injured - he immediately just looked to shovel it on and never took any responsibility. As for his rumoured pace :dribble:

The only part of interest in that whole article was when Frail finally let slip what we all know - "there seems to be a virus within the club."

I wonder if we've got 'the cure' this time?

Besijla had one decent half against Dundee United - when they were in their absolute dross period before Levein came in. United were truly abysmal that day.

In all his other games he was extremely poor. Whenever he got the ball - and was not injured - he immediately just looked to shovel it on and never took any responsibility. As for his rumoured pace :dribble:

I dont think United's drossness has any bearing on the fact that he fired in one of the best crosses offered to the front men all season that day. However that and a fantastic piece of control on the wing, whilst going at pace, are about all I can remember to be honest. He got clattered at Alloa the only other time I saw him on the field and I'm maybe not surprised his confidence was low and his performances perhaps a bit 'timid' . Maybe there is a player lurking in in there somewhere though

Say What Again

I don't think any of us - including him - got a chance to see his 'rumoured pace'. I seem to recall almost every ball being played into his feet (or hammered toward his feet from 6 yards by Robbie) - usually after he'd had to turn back toward his own players to get it in the first place.

The only time I recall him stretching his legs, he put in the cross of the season against United.

I'm not saying he's a world beater - but I think he deserves a chance. A chance which, dare I say, had he been Lithuanian, he would have had many off by now.

I don't think any of us - including him - got a chance to see his 'rumoured pace'. I seem to recall almost every ball being played into his feet (or hammered toward his feet from 6 yards by Robbie) - usually after he'd had to turn back toward his own players to get it in the first place.

The only time I recall him stretching his legs, he put in the cross of the season against United.

I'm not saying he's a world beater - but I think he deserves a chance. A chance which, dare I say, had he been Lithuanian, he would have had many off by now.

Oh come on. If he was the fastest man in Belgium you would have seen something of it. We were done on that transfer.

winston churchill

my only memory of bez was ,falling on his arse and gifting killie a goal.

i am also sure that,the chest thumper gave them their other goal that day.

Rick Grimes
I seem to recall almost every ball being played into his feet (or hammered toward his feet from 6 yards by Robbie) - usually after he'd had to turn back toward his own players to get it in the first place.

pretty much what i was gonna post too. saw him get the ball in space in front of him once, maybe twice. he looked pretty good.

Just read that...

Frail is a Fecking Clown.

End of.

Amen.

Frail could go and save orphans from a burning building and he would still be a clown.

Say What Again
Oh come on. If he was the fastest man in Belgium you would have seen something of it. We were done on that transfer.

I didn't say he was. I didn't say we weren't.

All I said was he most certainly deserves the chance afforded to some of our Lithuanian right-sided midfielders.

BTW, whose fault is it if we were indeed 'done' on that transfer? Beslija's? His agents? His club (who we took an eternity to pay)?

Or maybe Hearts? From Rix to scouts, to negotiators, to Vlad. If we sign a guy because he's meant to be fast/good without even bothering to check this out (which is what I assume you're suggesting happened) then the blame lies firmly with us and the player doesn't deserve to be made a scapegoat.

Say What Again
Just read that...

End of.

End of indeed.

Spot on.

jambos are go!

Beslija was an established professional/international when we signed him. Its unlikely that he just became a slacker/injury prone when he came to us. Why did the scouting network or mountain of statistics not reveal this ?

Drew Busby !
This is why I don't want Frail to be given the managerial post next season:

How exactly are those comments even remotely helpful? He backs up Elliot who has been poor for most of the season then lays into a guy who's never been given even a sniff of the chances that Elliot has enjoyed.

Quite.

Shaggy, this is for you.

management101_sm_th_.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can Frail come out and say why he is so against some players playing for Hearts yet he continues to lube up Elliot and insert his ginger knob???

rudi must stay
Beslija was an established professional/international when we signed him. Its unlikely that he just became a slacker/injury prone when he came to us. Why did the scouting network or mountain of statistics not reveal this ?

they probably did mate, which is why we refused to sign him originally IIRC. We probably got pressured into it by them as we did signing Screpis in January. That would explain why we didn't want to pay the extra 750k for him

Just read that...

End of.

Dexter in - Frail is a clown post - shock horror:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
The Bullet gets 36 grand a week for doing feck all. No wonder are wage bills are monstrous.

Month.

WheatfieldJambo

have we even paid for him yet lol

Ray Winstone
The Bullet gets 36 grand a week for doing feck all. No wonder are wage bills are monstrous.

LOL - as they say in "msn chat"

He may have been a mistake, but never got a chance. When he did he got injured, and he cannot be blamed for that! But ?9000 a week! Get him fit and play him, if he fails pay him off and move on!

Jack of Hearts - I don't think any of us - including him - got a chance to see his 'rumoured pace'. I seem to recall almost every ball being played into his feet (or hammered toward his feet from 6 yards by Robbie) - usually after he'd had to turn back toward his own players to get it in the first place

Any player playing in-front of Neilson is going to be handicapped. Neilson's not a football player.

I always said much of Rudi's success came from the Greek God he was playing in front of. There's no doubt Rudi was class, but Mr Fyssas certainly helped.

Archived