Robbie Keane

penicuik jambo

penicuik jambo

Moving to La Galaxy according to Twitter on a two year deal. Only leaves Crouch, Defoe and Pav, easy!

Moving to La Galaxy according to Twitter on a two year deal. Only leaves Crouch, Defoe and Pav, easy!

Via Shaka Hislop's Twitter

Captain Scarlett
:whistling::whistling: No probs then,We should murder them at Home and they will toil to score at WHL because of their dearth of strikers... :whistling:

Mark Donaldson (no idea who he is) reports that the deal is apparently a, "Lucrative deal worth $9 million over next 2 years."

drumie jambo

drumie jambo

Newcastle interested in buying Pavlyuchenko so hope that goes through before Thursday too

OK, as some of these players could be ins & outs before we play our games vs you chaps i will give you the latest Spurs transfer talk/bollocks.

Out. Keane - LA Galaxy

Crouch & Palacious - Stoke

In. Adebayor (Man City - supposedly a goer)

Diarra (R.Madrid)

Samba (Blackburn)

with either Bentley or Bassong (or both?) going the other way (to Bburn).

Probably 99% crap.

penicuik jambo

Mark Donaldson (no idea who he is) reports that the deal is apparently a, "Lucrative deal worth $9 million over next 2 years."

Mark used to work for Hearts as match commentator, worked for talksport, now works with Shaka Hislop on espn in usa. Gid jambo and penicuik laddie

Are spurs not interested in lorrente the athletico Bilbao striker and Rossi from Villarreal? Let's hope they don't go through before the deadline as Harry may want to give them a run out before Epl starts

Always liked Robbie Keane, tho seems to be whenever he does well then he goes quiet. Think if he gets games & service, he's a top top striker! Been a great servant to Ireland & seems a nice guy

Moving to La Galaxy

I bet it's been his lifetime ambition to play for them, grew up constantly wearing a Galaxy top, never wanted to play for anyone else etc etc.

Fermit the Krog

OK, as some of these players could be ins & outs before we play our games vs you chaps i will give you the latest Spurs transfer talk/bollocks.

Out. Keane - LA Galaxy

Crouch & Palacious - Stoke

In. Adebayor (Man City - supposedly a goer)

Diarra (R.Madrid)

Samba (Blackburn)

with either Bentley or Bassong (or both?) going the other way (to Bburn).

Probably 99% crap.

For Spurs sake I hope so.

Seriously, even as a fair weather fan, that is shit reading.

I dont think Crouch will play if Stoke are interested cos they wont sign him if he plays in the UEFA game? Or have i got all my rules wrong

Pension has come a bit earlier for Keane.

Folk like himself and Eto do my head in. Must have made a ******* mint in football. why leave chasing the money when you are still in your prime?

"Meanwhile, Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has reportedly lined up a ?35m bid for Colombian striker Radamel Falcao from Porto.

Full story: Metro"

From BBC Sport transfer gossip bit.

Archived