Section D for Spurs game

amadjambo

Anyone else in the part of Section D whose seats were given to UEFA get a call from the ticket office tonight?

Apparently the police aren't happy about UEFA having those seats and we were was asked if we wanted to move our seats back!

I didn't take the call but now I'm a little confused as they said destroy your tickets and we'll send out new ones!

Why not just added to smart card? Great news but more confusion.

heartsfc_fan

:laugh: so where are these UEFA officials going to sit?

Hopefully nowhere, and they give the tickets to supporters

Yes, got the same call several times!! Organised chaos it seems. And yes smartcard won't work, have to go into ticket office to pick up new tickets for my own seat!! I think the Ticket Office folk do a great job with very limited help in terms of systems and processes but at times it's just mind-boggling.

portobellojambo1

:laugh: so where are these UEFA officials going to sit?

Stick the fat shop fronts in one of the bogs on the Wheatfield concourse, and shove a telly in beside them. With a bit luck one of them will try to change channel while having a piss and electrocute themselves.

Could people who have purchased section E tickets tonight now be sitting in an area reserved for UEFA if they are being moved from D?

Just a thought. Could be way off the mark.

Ribery's Face

Stick the fat shop fronts in one of the bogs on the Wheatfield concourse, and shove a telly in beside them. With a bit luck one of them will try to change channel while having a piss and electrocute themselves.

lol :lol: that is a very likely possibility!

I hope you will wait till you get the new ones before destroying the old one's.. Might go into ticket office and they dont know what your talking about :blink:

Radioactive Mince

I hope you will wait till you get the new ones before destroying the old one's.. Might go into ticket office and they dont know what your talking about :blink:

:spoton:

They were planning on giving 180 seats to tottenham fans so they could use it as hospitality and pay ?100 per seat, the police said no as they did not want spurs fans and hearts fans in the same stand due to obvious reasons, therefor everyone is being moved back.

Radioactive Mince

They were planning on giving 180 seats to tottenham fans so they could use it as hospitality and pay ?100 per seat, the police said no as they did not want spurs fans and hearts fans in the same stand due to obvious reasons, therefor everyone is being moved back.

:blink:

You'd think Hearts would have checked with the police first, eh?

The club haven't handled any aspect of this tie at all well.

Fecking amateurs, from top to bottom, trying to run a professional football club.

:facepalm:

:blink:

You'd think Hearts would have checked with the police first, eh?

The club haven't handled any aspect of this tie at all well.

Fecking amateurs.

My thoughts exactly, actually I wouldnt have expected hearts to be giving season ticket holders seats out to tottenham support?! Couldnt believe my ears when the girl at the ticket office said it was for Tottenham hospitality! disapointed they dont put supporters first :down:

J Cheever Loophole

Thought it was for uefa delegates etc, not for away fans!!!

This was obviously put out as a smokescreen.down.gif

Shit patter!

If thats true then it really is crap chat from Hearts, why not give them hospitality beside their own fans in the Roseburn. They put the hearts hospitality behind the goals in the Gorgie.

Moving some of the most expensive season ticket holders for tottenham hospitality is just plain stupid.... you have really got to wonder who makes the decisions about the tickets at hearts.

Please note that due to UEFA commitments, we are unfortunately unable to provide Season Ticket holders in Section D Rows 20-27 with their own seat on Thursday 18th August. Alternative relocation measures have been put in place and will be communicated to the affected Season Ticket holders shortly.

portobellojambo1

Those being moved weren't being moved to accommodate Spurs fans in hospitality, they were being moved to accommodate UEFA delegates. It would appear the club have, located those delegates somewhere else now, or less than expected are coming to this game.

Those being moved weren't being moved to accommodate Spurs fans in hospitality, they were being moved to accommodate UEFA delegates. It would appear the club have, located those delegates somewhere else now, or less than expected are coming to this game.

That's what was implied earlier by Hearts Iain (see post above yours) but as one of those affected, I can assure you that's not what's being said now.

I got one of the calls from the Ticket Office last night, and it was specifically said that I could have my seat back because the Police had refused Hearts permission to locate Spurs fans in that area.

:mad:

portobellojambo1

That's what was implied earlier by Hearts Iain (see post above yours) but as one of those affected, I can assure you that's not what's being said now.

I got one of the calls from the Ticket Office last night, and it was specifically said that I could have my seat back because the Police had refused Hearts permission to locate Spurs fans in that area.

Didn't realise that Gasman, I therefore apologise to cruzabic for questioning his post.

Didn't realise that Gasman....

You're not the only one mate, I had no inkling of it before last night either.

I've had the seat since the stand was built, and it's not the cheapest at Platinum Category A. It's nice to know that at the first opportunity my club will dump me out my seat, so they can then resell the seat to a corporate fan of the opposing team. Just knowing how highly valued my custom obviously is, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Its a pretty poor show. I can back up whats been said before. I was told that due to Police intervention, Spurs have been asked to return the 200 tickets. Everyone who orinially got punted from section D, can now arrange to switch back. I find it utterly ridiculous and irresponsible that Hearts were prepared to give these tickets to people connected to Spurs. Happy to be back in MY seat though.

Why are people so keen to stick the boot into the club?

Not doubting you gasman but the story you have been told is different to what the OP has been told, is it not possible for one of the people phoning has got their stories mixed up?

Be positive you've got your seats back and there may be more tickets released for Hearts fans

Didn't realise that Gasman, I therefore apologise to cruzabic for questioning his post.

It is okay portobello :) I couldnt believe it either when I was told at first, I even in an attempt tried to coreect the girl on the other line (emily i think) by saying i think you mean for FIFA officials and she said no iv been told by my manager that hearts platinum holders can have thier seats back as Spurs fans can not use them, disapointed in thier orginisation of this tie

Rory B Bellows

So basically as someone who has had my ST in section D since the Wheatfield was built, I've been flat out lied to by the club so that they could make a few extra quid from hospitality while thinking it acceptable to stick away fans in the middle of our stand?!

The alternative tickets offered were in section C and E so if this had gone ahead then I'd have been able to look across at a fecking Tottenham fan sitting in my seat? Bet the Police too ages to veto that plan... Disgraceful.

Could it be that some of the UEFA delegates would have been Spurs representatives and since the police have advised against having them being amongst us a few rows worth of the delegates are now being moved to another part, so a few rows in d are now released back to the ST holders?

BoJack Horseman

So are we to assume that the fans that sat in those rows in Section D were moved to seats in C and E. They were then given their seats back and the seats they were given were then put back on the website for general sale?

Archived