Tomorrow

I think theres 3 points to be had tomorrow. Aberdeen are badly struggling up front and I think weve done alright defensively so far this season, sloppy at the corner against Dundee Utd but other than that i think Motherwell were lucky and wouldnt have scored had we kept 11 men. If we can get behind the team like we did at Motherwell hopefully we'll see the lads back to their best after a full week with PS, because with their attacking problems theyll struggle and i think we'll score a couple at home.

Whats the views and who's all going?

I think theres 3 points to be had tomorrow. Aberdeen are badly struggling up front and I think weve done alright defensively so far this season, sloppy at the corner against Dundee Utd but other than that i think Motherwell were lucky and wouldnt have scored had we kept 11 men. If we can get behind the team like we did at Motherwell hopefully we'll see the lads back to their best after a full week with PS, because with their attacking problems theyll struggle and i think we'll score a couple at home.

Whats the views and who's all going?

I'm going and would hope that we can win however I think it has draw written all over it as both teams are struggling but a lot depends on the players we have available and the formation we adopt.

I think tomorrow will be when we start to see Paulo Sergio's team and I'm pretty confident we will like what we see. Comfortable win with Sutton opening his account.

Archived