Officially not going tomorrow

Ricknauskis

Too worried about not getting tickets for tomorrow so won't be going to the game to make sure I get WHL tickets.

Many thanks HMFC for make another right royal xxxx of it yet again.

Yes this is a bit extreme but why can't they state how many people have over 106 points?????? I'm taking no risks not after paying over a grand to get 5 off us down there.

Everyone with over 106 will get one.

Get a grip drama queen.

Can you provide me with written proof of this ???

The whole point of raising it to 106 was so that everyone over the threshold will get one of they want one :mellow:

I'll print off this thread and then I'll have written proof that yes, you are a drama queen.

Too worried about not getting tickets for tomorrow so won't be going to the game to make sure I get WHL tickets.

Yes this is a bit extreme but why can't they state how many people have over 106 points?????? I'm taking no risks not after paying over a grand to get 5 off us down there.

ferraritoys.jpg

The bit in bold - :facepalm:

Got my Kendal mint cake and my water purification tablets - I'm all set for the mammoth queuing exercise.

If I see a massive queue forming when I'm on my way in, I can't see me lasting long at the game. This was such a daft idea Hearts.

On that note, anyone ever managed to use e-tickets on their phones?

The People's Chimp

Was there a small violinist playing in the corner of the room as you typed this? Excellent seething by the way, excellent.

Pity they dont give loyalty points for starting WHL ticket threads eh Ricknauskis, you'd be rolling in them :lol:

Where's williegibsoncheek from last night? He'd be having none of this thread.

I wish you didn't have 106 points as you must be such a loyal fan that is happy to miss a game for a guaranteed ticket!

The reason they upped the loyalty points cut-off to 106 was so that everyone in that category is pretty much guaranteed a ticket. Add in the extra 600 tickets and your ticket is secured as long as you book it before the cut-off. I shall be sitting until the end of the game and then going home.

The People's Chimp

Poster of the year 2011 IMO.

Dean Winchester

Was disappointed when that thread disappeared without a trace :lol: Was superb!

Was disappointed when that thread disappeared without a trace :lol: Was superb!

Was cursing the mods no end I must say :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

He didn't suffer fools gladly. A man who stood up for what he believed in; the voice of the man on the street. I miss him already.

:sob:

Poster of the year 2011 IMO.

Well let's not get carried away. Newcomer maybe, but JKB has a contractual obligation to ensure that F. Begbie (or next of kin) receives poster of the year every year. :thumbsup:

Give me a shout for the group stages and I'll show you how it's done. 5 of us going, return train, 3 star hotel with full english ?315 all in! :lol:

winston churchill

I'll give you a wee wave on my way to the pub at halftime.

Ribery's Face

he would most certainly have none of it :lol:

Ribery's Face

ill be the first to say it. your a part time supporter who dosnt deserve a ticket, glory hunter, only interested in the big games. yes thats correct. you have no argument, you are missing a league game against a so called lesser team to get tickets for WHL. Disgraceful. (p.s-im only having a laugh, i really hope you get your ticket but i also hope tomorrows game is the best game in history!)

haha A grand i hope your staying 5* for the week for that sort of price :lol:

128893732062573041.jpg

Gregory House M.D.

Pathetic. IMHO.

Tommy Wiseau

In all seriousness though, Rick, and I say this as a friend... you're not going to the match tomorrow so that you can queue outside the ticket office, to buy tickets which don't go on sale until the game finishes, that you are guaranteed if you buy before the end of the sales phase anyway and that you were guaranteed before we were issued an additional 600 tickets yesterday?

Do you want to read that back to yourself once or twice and think about how much sense it makes?

Because to me it makes loads of sense.

:cornette:

After over a decade of holding an ST, i don`t have one this season and i`ll miss tomorrow. Not because i didn`t buy a ticket either but im absolutely skint!!!

Unemployment is a scumbag.. :angry: (going to the spurs game though! :D )

In all seriousness though, Rick, and I say this as a friend... you're not going to the match tomorrow so that you can queue outside the ticket office, to buy tickets which don't go on sale until the game finishes, that you are guaranteed if you buy before the end of the sales phase anyway and that you were guaranteed before we were issued an additional 600 tickets yesterday?

Do you want to read that back to yourself once or twice and think about how much sense it makes?

Because to me it makes loads of sense.

:cornette:

Maybe things would be made much clearer if you used the phrase "GUARANTEED BRIEFS"

Just a thought...

Tommy Wiseau

Maybe things would be made much clearer if you used the phrase "GUARANTEED BRIEFS"

Just a thought...

:lol:

Good point.

Rick, your briefs are guaranteed, therefore you can swagger past the mugs in the queue on your way home from the match, having seen a classic performance by the Hearts. :verysmug: every one of them and nip into the Guru for a takeaway at your leisure. :thumbsup:

Like most on this thread i think the OP is being a bit dramatic but there is a reason why some people are in a state about this.

Why have the club said tkts will be available till Tues or "while stocks last"?This last bit is the reason some people are in a spin.

Why not say everyone above 106 is guaranteed a ticket or,more worryingly,do they not know how many people are above this figure?

Sadly,i think they don't otherwise why put that part in?

mind you, the ticket office have been known to make the odd inexplicable error... from time to time likes.

he might be better to get down there now with a sleeping bag, flask of tea and a ginsters pasty.

I was in the ticket office earlier today and the girl told the guy in front of me that anyone with 106 or more points was guaranteed a ticket. She told him there was no need to leave the game early as there is plenty time and that he would be as well buying it online.

I phoned them yesterday and they told me that there are enough tickets for the supporters with 106 points.

The Old Tolbooth

Personally, I think I'll stay until the game finishes tomorrow, go home and avoid the queues tomorrow night, and then go into the ticket office or do it online on Monday or Tuesday..................................because I've got more than 106 points and I'm GUARANTEED a ticket. :smug:

Away on a loan deal to hibs.net forum :whistling:

What a fud.

Paulie Walnut

Get a life !

Personally, I think I'll stay until the game finishes tomorrow, go home and avoid the queues tomorrow night, and then go into the ticket office or do it online on Monday or Tuesday..................................because I've got more than 106 points and I'm GUARANTEED a ticket. :smug:

Hearsay John... :ninja:

Malcolm Tucker

You sir, have made an absolute flump of yourself.

Smashing, love kickback at times like this.

Archived