The hearts iPhone app

HMFC-1874

the app is ?7? or do you mean hearts tv?

Sorry the app it's self is still cheap just the option of the monthly subscription for all the media (pre match interviews, listening to the games live ect....)

I have not see one on the app since jj has left ?

i got the app when it was on sale at 59p and i am really not impressed by it to be honest.

i also subscribe to HW so don't see why if you already have a subscription you need another for the app.

Sorry the app it's self is still cheap just the option of the monthly subscription for all the media (pre match interviews, listening to the games live ect....)

I have not see one on the app since jj has left ?

When the iPhone App first came out (?2.99 IIRC) all the media content required Flash which was not supported on the phone. In other words the iPhone App wouldn't show media content on an iPhone.

Still, as no one got their money back, it was a nice little earner for Hearts. :mad:

When the iPhone App first came out (?2.99 IIRC) all the media content required Flash which was not supported on the phone. In other words the iPhone App wouldn't show media content on an iPhone.

Still, as no one got their money back, it was a nice little earner for Hearts. :mad:

It's not the content being able to work, it works fine they just don't put most of it o the app

Official Hearts FC has 4 Stars in the IPhone App Store. To make improvements we should all tell the truth in our comments and give it 0 Stars. If the people concerned see that they may carry out some improvements

Archived