Unpurchased season tickets for Spurs home game

icenoodle

Has anyone spoken to the ticket office about when on Saturday the unpurchased ST ones will be released for the 1st leg? Thinking of taking a trip down there on the Saturday morning to try and get one. I suppose I should give them a call, but thought I'd see if anyone's in the kuh-no...

michaeljambo22

Has anyone spoken to the ticket office about when on Saturday the unpurchased ST ones will be released for the 1st leg? Thinking of taking a trip down there on the Saturday morning to try and get one. I suppose I should give them a call, but thought I'd see if anyone's in the kuh-no...

10am get your tent ready :ninja:

10am is the last call for season ticket holders mate. So would imagine any time after that on Saturday morning.

Has anyone spoken to the ticket office about when on Saturday the unpurchased ST ones will be released for the 1st leg? Thinking of taking a trip down there on the Saturday morning to try and get one.

Hope it's 12.01a.m.

I was in the ticket office yesterday. I was advised to check the website on Friday night where there'll be an update regarding the availability of tickets. They'll go on sale (as mentioned previously) at 10am. I'm resigned to the fact I've no chance.

I think most season ticket holders will buy their tickets even if they can't make the game and give them to family or friends. You might get lucky though.

Durham Jambo

I've got 3 season tickets but am only using two tickets as it's a bit late for my 3 year d daughter. Guy in the ticket office told me he would release my spare seat straight away if I was ok to do that. Might be worth checking the website for individual tickets.

PauloSergioBentoBrito

Just go online. Its the easiest way.

And your far more likely to get one.

Last saturday I woke up hungover at five to ten, went online and was back in bed with three shiney tickets for the spurs game by half ten :)

I've got 3 season tickets but am only using two tickets as it's a bit late for my 3 year d daughter. Guy in the ticket office told me he would release my spare seat straight away if I was ok to do that. Might be worth checking the website for individual tickets.

Cheers, will keep my eye out. Missed the sale of the tickets as I was at a funeral. Double misery...

Archived