Csaba on Ian Black

sp&cp

Was he interviewed whilst jogging along the Union Canal toepath in his Hearts '08 training gear?

:seething:

Csaba should just jack in any aspirations or pretence of football management and become a full time Hearts "expert".

rolleyes.gif

Csaba should just jack in any aspirations or pretence of football management and become a full time Hearts "expert".

rolleyes.gif

He's definately earned his stint on the next Football Manager as the guy with opinions of all things Hearts...

quincy adams wagstaff

i think he has a point.csaba for the director of football role!!!!!!!! :lol:

Comments on the story...

maccaf1

"Ian Black is a good player when he wants to be but more often than not, he either does not think or does not care about what he is doing, and injures players, ie jelavic last season. The man should be banned if he takes out another player. One this season (forget who it is) and jelavic last season....."

Who did Black injure this season? I can't think of any.

Comments on the story...

maccaf1

"Ian Black is a good player when he wants to be but more often than not, he either does not think or does not care about what he is doing, and injures players, ie jelavic last season. The man should be banned if he takes out another player. One this season (forget who it is) and jelavic last season....."

Who did Black injure this season? I can't think of any.

That muppet is reffering to lasley but like all old firm fans don't have a clue whats going on in any game not involving there own and if he cared to see lasley played on having supposedly had his leg hacked off by black (if we're to take the reaction from the media seriously) and managed to chop down one of our players to get red carded himself.

Old firm fans, YAWN!!!!!

Archived