Spurs home game

itsnomarooned

itsnomarooned

Yes, another thread.

I got my reserved ST seat for the Spurs game online and assumed my smartcard would be updated as per the Paks game. However, my confirmation e-mail suggested I had needed to tick an option or other - not that I recall actually being presented with any options. Anyway, I nipped along to the ticket office and it turns out that my seat has been purchased ok (by me thankfully) but that my smartcard wasn't being updated. The nice man printed me off a ticket. All this could well be down to my mistake but if I've done something wrong then so might others ....... so if you're assuming your smartcard will be updated then possibly a good idea to double check.

If this has been adequately covered elsewhere then Mods please feel free to delete (I'm just trying to be helpful), others can ignore or post increasingly annoying slaphead smileys.

Yes, another thread.

I got my reserved ST seat for the Spurs game online and assumed my smartcard would be updated as per the Paks game. However, my confirmation e-mail suggested I had needed to tick an option or other - not that I recall actually being presented with any options. Anyway, I nipped along to the ticket office and it turns out that my seat has been purchased ok (by me thankfully) but that my smartcard wasn't being updated. The nice man printed me off a ticket. All this could well be down to my mistake but if I've done something wrong then so might others ....... so if you're assuming your smartcard will be updated then possibly a good idea to double check.

If this has been adequately covered elsewhere then Mods please feel free to delete (I'm just trying to be helpful), others can ignore or post increasingly annoying slaphead smileys.

Booked mine by phone yesterday with Hearts TO and they said it would defo be added onto season ticket with no paper ticket to be posted out. Now youve got me worried. <_<

Anybody else booked by phone and been told it will be added onto season ticket with no paper ticket to be issued. :ermm:

Went up the ticket office yesterday, paid for the game and they said it had been added to our smartcards. Thought they might've offered a receipt incase there's any problem.

Booked mine by phone yesterday with Hearts TO and they said it would defo be added onto season ticket with no paper ticket to be posted out. Now youve got me worried. <_<

Anybody else booked by phone and been told it will be added onto season ticket with no paper ticket to be issued. :ermm:

Exactly what I did and was told the same. I asked if there would be a postage charge for the ticket to be sent out and the nice lady confirmed that there would be no paper ticket as it will be added onto my smartcard.

I may get down early that night though, just in case.

Booked my three by phone yesterday and was told they will all be added to the smartcards.

Went up the ticket office yesterday, paid for the game and they said it had been added to our smartcards. Thought they might've offered a receipt incase there's any problem.

I did this as well but they printed off tickets, very strange.

scottish_chicP

I did the same only I got a receipt. Gotta love the consistency of the TO eh!

You got a receipt? I'll just have to hope that i don't have any problems. In fact, looking back, i should've asked for a receipt, oh well... fingers crossed!!

Guys, sorry to hijack this thread but I've got a wee enquiry I need to make.

Two guys I know from 1. FC Union Berlin are travelling to Edinburgh in the hope of getting tickets to the game against Spurs. I said I would organise it for them, or at least try to - checked on the Hearts site and it says you need loyalty points, and being an Aberdeen fan, unfortunately this means my loyalty points total is currently a grand...... Zero.

So it's just to ask - what's the chances of them being able to get tickets on the day? Reckon it will be sold out? I tried to make a new topic on the Tickets forum, but I don't have enough posts to do so yet.

Don't want to trample on anyones toes, but if there's any info that you could give me that would help them secure tickets, I'd appreciate it! If there's any problems with me being an Aberdeen fan on here, I'll have you know I got two drunk Hearts fans with no tickets free into our stadium when you guys played here, so... :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Two guys I know from 1. FC Union Berlin are travelling to Edinburgh in the hope of getting tickets to the game against Spurs. I said I would organise it for them, or at least try to - checked on the Hearts site and it says you need loyalty points, and being an Aberdeen fan, unfortunately this means my loyalty points total is currently a grand...... Zero.

So it's just to ask - what's the chances of them being able to get tickets on the day? Reckon it will be sold out? I tried to make a new topic on the Tickets forum, but I don't have enough posts to do so yet.

Don't want to trample on anyones toes, but if there's any info that you could give me that would help them secure tickets, I'd appreciate it! If there's any problems with me being an Aberdeen fan on here, I'll have you know I got two drunk Hearts fans with no tickets free into our stadium when you guys played here, so... :thumbsup:

Cheers!

The public sale tickets have been sold out, almost as soon as the were available. Season ticket holders have until Saturday (10am i think?) to get theirs. Any that don't take their tickets will see their seats released for general sale. You might get lucky but it'll depend on whether or not the fans with loyalty points take their ticket. Think someone on here said that the ticket office is to be open after the Aberdeen game again, not sure though, someone else would need to confirm that.

This was what my e-mail confirmation said:

"Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur, Europa League Play-off Round 3

If you are a Season Ticket holder and purchased your own reserved seat for this game access will be added to your Season SmartCard. Your postage option would have been 'Add access to card'.

All other seats will be issued tickets via the postage option selected during booking."

Fairly unambiguous ... :thumbsup:

Optimus Prime

Yes, another thread.

I specifically asked for a paper ticket as i could see this scenario unfolding.

Unfortunatley the latest shambolic handling of tickets for the away game has seen my confidence in the ticket office plunge to new depths. :down:

J Cheever Loophole

I got a receipt when I got the Spurs game on my smart card,without asking for one.

Probably depends on who done the transaction for you.

itsnomarooned

This was what my e-mail confirmation said:

"Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur, Europa League Play-off Round 3

If you are a Season Ticket holder and purchased your own reserved seat for this game access will be added to your Season SmartCard. Your postage option would have been 'Add access to card'.

All other seats will be issued tickets via the postage option selected during booking."

Fairly unambiguous ... :thumbsup:

Aye - this is what mine said too. However I can't recall being presented with any "postage options" and as it turns out this game wasn't in fact added to my smartcard. I'm OK as I now have a nice old-school paper ticket but all in all .................... fairly ambiguous :down:

Once they put the game on mine and my boys cards i got a receipt and then asked for two tickets to be printed off for a keep sake to go with my programme,on another thread somebody mentioned that as i had got the tickets as well i would now have to produce the tickets as the card would no longer be valid?,so i'll take both and still have the ticket minus tear off if so needed and will then enjoy a thoroughly good evening of football,MON THE HEARTS :thumbsup:

Maroon & White

Just back from the TO.. Added to smartcard and receipt given..

Some guy was returning to the TO as he was initially given a hand written receipt as the printers were down but thought better of it and came back to see if he could get a printed one.. Now that would be a worry!

The wee lassie gave me paper tickets although she asked for my season tickets when I was paying for them. Maybe I have two tickets but 1 seat!

robin hood jambo

Cheers!

Are you the aberdeen boy that works for union??

Zero chance of getting a ticket for the game but we'd be glad to share a beer with them/you up at the Brauhaus.

Aye - this is what mine said too. However I can't recall being presented with any "postage options" and as it turns out this game wasn't in fact added to my smartcard. I'm OK as I now have a nice old-school paper ticket but all in all .................... fairly ambiguous :down:

Thats worrying :(

I've assumed, like MICKMAROON has, that for once we can rest assured that 'has been added to your smart card' might just f***** mean exactly what it says :angry:

Now I'll be taking my dinky SmartCard ...............plus a friggin briefcase full of all the f**** receipts I might need to show !!!!

PS you get no postal option as such if buying your ST seat online. There are no 'check boxes' to fill and the only option shown is

'add access to smartcard'

portobellojambo1

I popped into the TO on the way home from work on Monday, and booked my seat. Guy that served me told me it had been successfully added to my smart card, and he gave me a receipt as well.

This was my point on the other thread (applying to people who have been in with their ST, but asked for a keepsake-paper-ticket) :

"Just been for mine.

This is worth reiterating.

If you ask for a printed ticket, that is what gets you in. Your season ticket / smart card will. Not. Get. You. In."

So ...

If you took your smartcard ST in, paid for your seat for the Spurs home game, and asked them to give you a paper ticket as well, to be very sure...

... T A K E. B O T H. W I T H. Y O U. on the night.

Think about it - both cannae get you in !

I purchased tickets at the ticket office, was given a receipt and have been told it has been added to my smartcard. Exactly the same as for the Paksi game, where it worked a treat. If you look on the Hearts website and log in on the ticket centre page you are able to check your purchase history. If you have purchased a Spurs ticket it will confirm your seat number, the price and payment method and the exact date and time of purchase. Hopefully this will provide some comfort.

I purchased tickets at the ticket office, was given a receipt and have been told it has been added to my smartcard. Exactly the same as for the Paksi game, where it worked a treat. If you look on the Hearts website and log in on the ticket centre page you are able to check your purchase history. If you have purchased a Spurs ticket it will confirm your seat number, the price and payment method and the exact date and time of purchase. Hopefully this will provide some comfort.

Sorry to sound thick :blink: but cannot find ticket centre page on the Hearts website. Have you got have an account or some previous log in and password etc. or do you just key in your season ticket ref. no. somewhere ? Cheers.

I asked for a receipt like when i got the Paksi tickets added but she just printed of tickets.

Feel better with the tickets now

:)

Sorry to sound thick :blink: but cannot find ticket centre page on the Hearts website. Have you got have an account or some previous log in and password etc. or do you just key in your season ticket ref. no. somewhere ? Cheers.

It's hearts etickets under the tickets tab. Sign in top right using your cutomer ref no. and password. You can activate your account if you haven't used it before.

Click on the tickets section of the website, giving a drop down. From there click on Hearts e tickets. You are then asked to enter your customer reference number (it's on your season ticket). If you haven't used the site before, enter forgotten password and you will get an e mail by return giving you one. You can use the site to check your buying history, personal details and loyalty points. Hope this helps.

Click on the tickets section of the website, giving a drop down. From there click on Hearts e tickets. You are then asked to enter your customer reference number (it's on your season ticket). If you haven't used the site before, enter forgotten password and you will get an e mail by return giving you one. You can use the site to check your buying history, personal details and loyalty points. Hope this helps.

Got you now. :thumbsup: Have never used the site before so i will set myself up. Cheers HH. :thumbsup:

It's hearts etickets under the tickets tab. Sign in top right using your cutomer ref no. and password. You can activate your account if you haven't used it before.

Cheers for that mate. :thumbsup:

Took your advice above and printed off my purchase history. I'll take it with me, cheers for that, can rest a bit easier now!

Its been a long time baby

Ok, I called the ticket office at around 2pm on Wednesday to purchase my boys and own seat with the ST's we have, fine no problem they said, next day one hard copy ticket comes through my door just for my seat with my sons name on it?

RoussetsShorts

a seat in section E, row 26 just appeared on e-tickets. didn't get in on time but tickets are defo being dripped out. I'm needing 1 more for a mate.

a seat in section E, row 26 just appeared on e-tickets. didn't get in on time but tickets are defo being dripped out. I'm needing 1 more for a mate.

its now in my basket.....

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm in the same boat but booked them over the phone. No confirmation or anything so if I go up on Thursday night and it's refused then I dunno what to do apart from tan the windaes in the TO.

Grow up

it actually was. not kidding. tried to get it for my mate but when i went to pay for it it dissapeared from my basket verymad.gif

Archived