Return of the big strip?

Lorz

I don't know what you all think but when the big strip was passed amongst the fans it was great to see (bar the Gorgie stand having it upside down!). Could this or a new one make an appearance for the spurs game?

I don't know what you all think but when the big strip was passed amongst the fans it was great to see (bar the Gorgie stand having it upside down!). Could this or a new one make an appearance for the spurs game?

Wheres the old one?tn223.jpg

Every chance Nades wearing it :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

According to Wikipedia he's playing for a team in Thailand I'm not even going to attempt to spell.

He should surely lose some weight over there.

According to Wikipedia he's playing for a team in Thailand I'm not even going to attempt to spell.

Has he handed they cars back yet?

WayneMarooney

More Wiki. Samut Songkhram's the team apparently. Finished 8th in the Thai Premier League last season and their nickname is Pla-Too-Kha-Nong. Pla Too refers to the Shortbodied mackerel, and Kha-Nong is the Thai language meaning Rage.

From Jambo to Angry Shortbodied Mackerel - just about sums it all up for me :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Wonder if wonga would pay for a new one? Good bit of advertising for them!

It would've been cheaper than the plane at Tynie :lol:

Archived