Pub in London to watch game if nae ticket?

assessor

Right then, only 88 loyalty points , no much chance of a ticket, still going to London, where are the Gorgie Boys going to meet to watch game on the telly?

chester copperpot

Right then, only 88 loyalty points , no much chance of a ticket, still going to London, where are the Gorgie Boys going to meet to watch game on the telly?

I think everyone's getting a wee bit carried away.

I still think that 88's a decent haul, and you may still get one.

Seriously man, we only take 800 or so to most of our away games, normally the same people week in week out, so there cannot be thousand's with loads more points than you.

I attend when I can, and never ever did I envisage that I would ever need my loyalty points again after season 05-06, how wrong was I.

I think everyone's getting a wee bit carried away.

I still think that 88's a decent haul, and you may still get one.

Seriously man, we only take 800 or so to most of our away games, normally the same people week in week out, so there cannot be thousand's with loads more points than you.

I attend when I can, and never ever did I envisage that I would ever need my loyalty points again after season 05-06, how wrong was I.

Oh i hope 88 is enough. was 95 this morning though.....

chester copperpot

Oh i hope 88 is enough. was 95 this morning though.....

Mate, I have feck all points these days, so the chances of me getting one via the ticket office are fairly slim :lol:

I travel regular but i always get my tickets when i get to the match bar the big games and even then i usually get one with out going through the procedure, also a ST holder in Sec N just lazy, regretting it now

Anyway I'll go down to Spurs Re, by hook or by crook I'll be in the ground watching the famous and i think hundreds more will also :thumbsup:

anywhere in arsenal, you get a free pint from every1 if we win aswell

What Davy said, Finsbury Park is the heart of Arsenal country and my local(s) have already said they will welcome all Jambo's and give us free drink if we beat them on the night.

One pub is willing to let us have the whole place and it holds roughly 300 plus.

Hearts Heritage

The best pubs to be in if you're going to the game are around Liverpool Street.

The Sports Cafe is a very expensive, beer is rubbish and they start playing music straight after the game is finished. Though I'd imagine our game will be the 'main' one shown there.

I'll post up details of various options later.

What Davy said, Finsbury Park is the heart of Arsenal country and my local(s) have already said they will welcome all Jambo's and give us free drink if we beat them on the night.

One pub is willing to let us have the whole place and it holds roughly 300 plus.

come on then stoddy hit us with the bad news!

you need at least 90 loyalty points to get in :teehee:

the sportsbar is crap !!!!!!! crap beer crap atmosphere, its like a wotherspoons with tv

Ive got a ticket mate so I couldnt give a flying one about where you watch it to be honest,but look out for me on the tele and ill give you a wave :P

Richard Luffnan

Ive got a ticket mate so I couldnt give a flying one about where you watch it to be honest,but look out for me on the tele and ill give you a wave :P

same here fishface keep yer tights on

come on then stoddy hit us with the bad news!

you need at least 90 loyalty points to get in :teehee:

Nah mate no bad news just don't be complete arseholes like some Londoners are being at the moment! I'll post details of how to get there nearer the time.,

It's also only 10 mins on the tube to WHL so a good starting point for people lucky enough to be going to the match.

Nah mate no bad news just don't be complete arseholes like some Londoners are being at the moment! I'll post details of how to get there nearer the time.,

It's also only 10 mins on the tube to WHL so a good starting point for people lucky enough to be going to the match.

Give me a shout with this one. Looking like I will have to settle on watching it in a boozer.

Francis Albert

The Twelve Pins at Finsbury Park would be a good bet. Only one tube stop from Seven Sisters, the nearest to WHL, but deep in Arsenal teritory. At least 3 screens scattered round a large bar. A warm welcome from the locals assured.

The Twelve Pins at Finsbury Park would be a good bet. Only one tube stop from Seven Sisters, the nearest to WHL, but deep in Arsenal territory. At least 3 screens scattered round a large bar. A warm welcome from the locals assured.

You another Finsbury local mate? Pm me to hook up for a pint if you are.

The pub I'm on about is The Worlds End 2 mins up the road from The Twelve Pins both will be more than welcoming to Jambo's. Plus if its decent sunny day they Finsbury park is good for outdoor drinking.

cumbernauldjambo83

The 'Ally Pally' or The Bricklayers, cheapest at 3sleeves a jar!!

'The Volunteer' sports a massive st goerge's cross flag on the roof, surrounded by mini version bunting, perhaps best for us half-cut 'jocks' eh!

Francis Albert

You another Finsbury local mate? Pm me to hook up for a pint if you are.

The pub I'm on about is The Worlds End 2 mins up the road from The Twelve Pins both will be more than welcoming to Jambo's. Plus if its decent sunny day they Finsbury park is good for outdoor drinking.

About as far from Finsbury as you can be and still in London, so I bow to your local knowledge. I get to a few Arsenal games and tend to drink in the Twelve Pins because it's near to Finsbury Park Tube. I also watched the away Dynamo Zagreb game there but was told that there are cheaper/better options in the area. My point realy was that I think these are much better bets for atmosphere If you can get at least a few dozen Hearts fans together) than central London places.

About as far from Finsbury as you can be and still in London, so I bow to your local knowledge. I get to a few Arsenal games and tend to drink in the Twelve Pins because it's near to Finsbury Park Tube. I also watched the away Dynamo Zagreb game there but was told that there are cheaper/better options in the area. My point realy was that I think these are much better bets for atmosphere If you can get at least a few dozen Hearts fans together) than central London places.

Yeah that was my thinking too if we all hit one local area then it will be a much better atmosphere in the pub, Plus the Arsenal fans will welcome us with open arms cos were playing the yids.

weaversknowe jambo

Yeah that was my thinking too if we all hit one local area then it will be a much better atmosphere in the pub, Plus the Arsenal fans will welcome us with open arms cos were playing the yids.

Sounds good, I live in hope of getting a ticket.. But this looks like plan B..

Francis Albert

Yes, it's a bit like the difference between watching a game in a George Street or Gorgie bar, only more so given the size of London. .

Yes, it's a bit like the difference between watching a game in a George Street or Gorgie bar, only more so given the size of London. .

I suspect that everyone who wants one, will get a ticket, even those with next to sod all loyalty points. There may be a lot of noise about a huge travelling support in the thousands, but the reality will be the 2400 we have is plenty

I'll answer that one.

The Lord Palmerston - otherwise known as "The Che", 10 Annette Road, Holloway, London, N7 6ET

Right next to the Emirates, basically. It's run by a Columbian who played the pan pipes on the mound for years, now runs a boozer which sells reasonably prices good lager (as opposed to overpriced shyete lager) and employs only stunning Latina models who wear next to feck all, and is surprisingly popular with Arsenal fans. I wonder why?

You will be in good company there, the Columbian gaffer has the very Latin name "William" and you can regroup with Jambo's after the game too.

Deodato

Francis Albert

I suspect that everyone who wants one, will get a ticket, even those with next to sod all loyalty points. There may be a lot of noise about a huge travelling support in the thousands, but the reality will be the 2400 we have is plenty

You may or not be right, but that's not the point of this thread.

Archived