Hearts v Sheep on Alba 17.30 Saturday

Currahee!

i know it was non-existant last season, but does anyone know if there is any way of getting ALBA online? i'm working all day saturday and it'd be a great way to kill a few hours.

i know it was non-existant last season, but does anyone know if there is any way of getting ALBA online? i'm working all day saturday and it'd be a great way to kill a few hours.

I've no idea mate.

You could record it though if yu've got Sky. :thumbsup:

Sorry mate. Never even noticed it. :lol:

Mind you I was wrecked on Saturday when you posted it so what chance did I have?

No worries m8- it had slipped to page 7, hope we get a great result to watch after the match :thumbsup:

No worries m8- it had slipped to page 7, hope we get a great result to watch after the match :thumbsup:

Exactly. :thumbsup:

I'll record it for Sunday morning. If we get beat I'll just delete it.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Oh goodie, does this mean HW international will have a live feed?!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I love it when the game's on ALBA, best commentators in football, never heard them say anything I could argue with :whistling:

jambos are go!

I love it when the game's on ALBA, best commentators in football, never heard them say anything I could argue with :whistling:

have to agree its strangely appealing just like the Hungarian guy the other week. Nice Tempo and occasional perfect English.

Our game is on Alba on Saturday at half 5.

Sky 168. :thumbsup:

As I live in engerland does that mean I can watch it on iplayer :unsure: I have been told there is a slight change in the law regarding broadcasting that allows it - can anyone confirm.

Archived