Value of the spurs tie

CraigSN1

chester copperpot

Any idea how much it's worth to u's? Must surely approach ?500,000?

Prob more towards the 1M mark, when you take into account corporate and T.V revenue, along with merchandise.

heartsfc_fan

Any idea how much it's worth to u's? Must surely approach ?500,000?

I had a thread about this a few days ago.

We'd probably make about ?500,000 on ticket sales/hospitality alone (17,000 x ?28* = ?476,000)

*about the average price of a ticket for the home game.

Then maybe 200 people in hospitality paying ?150 a head = ?30,000. All rough guess figures, but it adds up.

Then theres prize money getting to the play-off round. T.V money for both legs aswell.

I will be close to ?1 Million IMO.

I had a thread about this a few days ago.

We'd probably make about ?500,000 on ticket sales/hospitality alone (17,000 x ?28* = ?476,000)

*about the average price of a ticket for the home game.

Then maybe 200 people in hospitality paying ?150 a head = ?30,000. All rough guess figures, but it adds up.

Then theres prize money getting to the play-off round. T.V money for both legs aswell.

I will be close to ?1 Million IMO.

However, you also have the cost of holding the match plus the coatings of all the extra administration work. - it's not all profit

I had an idea dont know how much it would cost to set up but i think hearts should set up a sort of soccer zone for the spurs fan's with all the money going to hearts.

Free entry but when there in the camp with food and drink stalls ,merchandise,that speed cage thing (imagine how many go's you would want after they've had a few and think there gazza etc.

why should we make a city council money when they cant even look into our proposel for a new stand.

only outgoings would be a license and a few of stewards like i said i dont know the costs.

Archived