I.T Genuises

H.A.N.S

Emailed a document to myself from Open Office to print off at the library. However since they don't have this programme I have silly selected something like open using wordpad. Now the thing makes no sense at all when I view it. When I go back to the email to open it automatically chooses word pad too.

Is there anyway I can get my original document to print or am I goosed?

Sheriff Fatman

Emailed a document to myself from Open Office to print off at the library. However since they don't have this programme I have silly selected something like open using wordpad. Now the thing makes no sense at all when I view it. When I go back to the email to open it automatically chooses word pad too.

If you right click on the files there should be an 'open with' option, that will let you chose another program to open the file.

Is there another PC at the library you could use?

Thanks for all responses.

Yes tried another pc too.

Just went a bought a new printer in the end.

jambos are go!

don't know if this will help but try saving it and opening it from inside the Wordprocessor you use and not from the attachment or file location when not in the e wordprocessor.

Archived