Ticket Office

Jasonauskas

Three times I have been in the queue to buy season ticket seats for the spurs game and three times as I get to the front of the queue the eejit at the other end hangs up instantly.

Probably oversold game with "Sutherns" attitude of take money in at all opportunities for first leg regardless of who is buying-a disgrace.

Italian Lambretta

Why don't you go online and get them?

Three times I have been in the queue to buy season ticket seats for the spurs game and three times as I get to the front of the queue the eejit at the other end hangs up instantly.

Buy online with eticket alot cheaper and quicker

It is probably Ticketmaster and not the ticket office.

When you phone press option 1 the first time then option 8 the next time and you will get the Hearts ticket office and NOT Ticketmaster. I got through after 2 mins this morning and they took my order. :thumbsup:

It was ticketmaster, used option 8 and got through to ticket office within 3 minutes.

Apology to Ticket Office, grrr - ticketmaster

I cant get through to the hearts ticket office, sitting at 20th in the queue. Sack that!! try again at another time. As for ticketmaster, I was trying to book the tickets for me and my brother but they said they could only put 1 through. Shocking.

Ryan Gosling

Probably oversold game with "Sutherns" attitude of take money in at all opportunities for first leg regardless of who is buying-a disgrace.

OK Gary.

erse1.jpg

spot on.

Ribery's Face

ticket office is dead, just got my tickets for the hibs game, absolutley dead i was the only one in there

Fxxx the SPFL

ticket office is dead, just got my tickets for the hibs game, absolutley dead i was the only one in there

Cos every m****r f****r is on kickback gumbeatin PS i'm getting seriously worried i'm on 118 the total is creepin up might not get ticket :whistling:

I think our crappy telephone system has fallen on its erse - Ive been trying to find out how I go about applying for 8 Spurs away tickets together. Whichever option you choose it just says the "person at the other end of the line has hung up".

What a farce this is though - I emailed Hearts to ask the same question - I got an automated response saying they would get back to me within 5 working days!

Ive watched the calamity over home tickets unfold with interest - luckily Im a season ticket holder but it did seem badly handled. The approach to the away leg is even worse - why are they not taking postal applications? The q at the ticket office immediately after Aberdeen will be a mess - I know if I see see someone jumping in ahead of me Ill be physically removing them.

We have all forked out over ?100 for train fares to London and I can see us not getting all the tickets despite us all having more than the 100 loyalty points. Only hope is that Spurs fans turn their backs on this and more tickets will be made available to Hearts.

Tommy Wiseau

Lads, that's harsh. Jambosr1985 clearly has a maroon heart so gie him a break eh?

CornhillHearts

Lads, that's harsh. Jambosr1985 clearly has a maroon heart so gie him a break eh?

I've no idea why folk think Jamosr1985 is Gary M. I've maybe missed something but FWIW I know said poster and he is not the aforesaid Gary M.

Also, a bigger Hearts man you will not meet.

Just back from T.O getting my ticket for next Thursday. Loud guy in front of me.

Loud Guy- How many loyalty points do you need for the spurs game?

T.O boy- 100

Loud Guy- When do they go on sale?

T.O boy- Saturday

Loud Guy- What time on Saturday?

T.O boy- 4.45

Loud Guy- So I'm going to have to miss the end of the game to queue for tickets?

T.O boy- Do what ye like.

:lol:

I've no idea why folk think Jamosr1985 is Gary M. I've maybe missed something but FWIW I know said poster and he is not the aforesaid Gary M.

Also, a bigger Hearts man you will not meet.

:interesting:

Folk in the TO can only piss with the ****** they've got and do a sterling job IMO.

Folk in the TO can only piss with the ****** they've got and do a sterling job IMO.

Agree with that, whenever ive been in recently they have been very good. Its not their fault that their management have made an arse of things.

fabienleclerq

Agree with that, whenever ive been in recently they have been very good. Its not their fault that their management have made an arse of things.

And ill agree with that, we are so poorly managed.The level of professionalism in the shops and TO is unbelievable for a buisness that generates so much money.

Im going into today to kick ass....

One of my mates has enough points. Other who goes to more games hasnt... Dont live in Edinburgh. So im the spokesperson..

PLUS I will get there tickets :whistling:

Archived