FAO all Superbreakers heading to London

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

You don't have a reserved seat on the train with your ticket so I would contact East Coast ASAP and try and reserve one. Almost all the trains going down on the Wednesday are booked, it doesn't mean you won't get on the train but you will be standing all the way.

PS.. It's free to reserve a seat

Dean Winchester

Definitely gonna be a lot of people standing on the trains on Thursday morning I reckon :lol:

Got my table seats booked though :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Definitely gonna be a lot of people standing on the trains on Thursday morning I reckon :lol:

Haha, nice one Boo, I had to stand on the train from Leeds to Edinburgh once, it was ******* awful.

Still, I'd probably be asleep on the floor in Newcastle if I was to travel down to the match on the train anyway.

Dean Winchester

Haha, nice one Boo, I had to stand on the train from Leeds to Edinburgh once, it was ******* awful.

Still, I'd probably be asleep on the floor in Newcastle if I was to travel down to the match on the train anyway.

Had to do it to Download festival. Was a bloody nightmare as there was nowhere to put your bags.

Thats the postman just delivered my train tickets as well.

:verysmug:

Silvery Moon

You don't have a reserved seat on the train with your ticket so I would contact East Coast ASAP and try and reserve one. Almost all the trains going down on the Wednesday are booked, it doesn't mean you won't get on the train but you will be standing all the way.

PS.. It's free to reserve a seat

On that subject, have any "SuperBreakers" received their Rail confirmation? I was told it would be sent out to me, but not seen it yet....

So, when you call EastCost Rail, how do you reserve the seat?

Also, anyone else staying at the Arriva Hotel - Kings Cross?

Nucky Thompson

On that subject, have any "SuperBreakers" received their Rail confirmation? I was told it would be sent out to me, but not seen it yet....

So, when you call EastCost Rail, how do you reserve the seat?

Also, anyone else staying at the Arriva Hotel - Kings Cross?

I booked on Friday and got the confirmation yesterday.

I phoned East Coast yesterday and got an Indian call centre worker, I was getting nowhere so I headed down to Waverley this morning

Gregory House M.D.

Seriously MOD's this is getting tedious. Can we have a Spurs superthread? We're 3 weeks away from this game and these threads are pushing everything else off the front page.

No offence intended to the OP BTW just getting sick of the 20 threads on Spurs.

RoussetsShorts

Seriously MOD's this is getting tedious. Can we have a Spurs superthread? We're 3 weeks away from this game and these threads are pushing everything else off the front page.

:oohmatron:

As have we! If any fecker is at our tables there will be trouble!!!

Gregory House M.D.

:oohmatron:

ANOTHER scintillating reply from Zibisknickers.

Well if anyone's plonked their backside in my reserved table seats they'll be politely told to beat it. My tickets have the numbers on so there'll be no messing about! :-)

Well if anyone's plonked their backside in my reserved table seats they'll be politely told to beat it. My tickets have the numbers on so there'll be no messing about! :-)

Ditto. Unless their female mate wants to sit next to me as I'm travelling solo down. :D

I beg to differ

Anyone on here who's thinking about anything other than the Spurs games at the moment, day or night, is being a bit odd, I'd say

bean counter

Same here

Just tried to reserve seats going down Thursday morning at 07:27 - fully booked, 07:40 Fully booked. ah well just have to get bladdered in the carriage :teehee:

Nucky Thompson
The Old Tolbooth

On at Berwick so it's only a 3hr 30 minute journey for me, if I have to stand having a bevvy then so be it :booze:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

nice holiday destination atm.... :whistling:

It should read going on the monday before the game not this monday. Hopefully should be calmer by then.

But you're right! Vigilante convention congregating in London soon... whistling.gif

Archived