Relentless Energy Drink

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Now i am usually a Red Bull drinker myself but i was feeling a bit tired at work so decided to go to the garage and get a can of Red Bull but i have always seen this Relentless stuff on the shelf and have always wondered what it was like.

Anyway bought a can of the stuff ( Orange & Tropical Fruit ) and i can only say that it tastes like vomit in a can. It tastes like Lilt that has been out of date for over a year. Has anyone else had the stuff before?

Yeah. Never heard of Orange and Tropical flavour but the last time I had it, it pretty much tasted like Red Bull.

Goose Baxter
Yeah. Never heard of Orange and Tropical flavour but the last time I had it, it pretty much tasted like Red Bull.

It must be a new one that is out then as it is in a green can and i seen that the older one is in a sort of brown can.

It must be a new one that is out then as it is in a green can and i seen that the older one is in a sort of brown can.

Seen the one in the brown can but can't say i've ever bought it. Have thought about trying it but normally just rely on red bull instead.

Goose Baxter
Seen the one in the brown can but can't say i've ever bought it. Have thought about trying it but normally just rely on red bull instead.

Give it a bash and see what you think, but i am like you, always for the red bull as you know what you are expecting but fancied a change.

Seen on the internet that in america there is a new energy drink called ' Cocaine ' It is supposed to be like 40 times stronger than red bull.

Imagine a few of them with a touch of jack daniels in it?

You would be flying all night

jambo_ellen
Give it a bash and see what you think, but i am like you, always for the red bull as you know what you are expecting but fancied a change.

Seen on the internet that in america there is a new energy drink called ' Cocaine ' It is supposed to be like 40 times stronger than red bull.

Imagine a few of them with a touch of jack daniels in it?

You would be flying all night

It's only 3 times stronger than Red Bull and is like taking a Calvin. It even numbs your mouth.

Goose Baxter
It's only 3 times stronger than Red Bull and is like taking a Calvin. It even numbs your mouth.

Have you tried it before?

christhejambo

We had some rep give us a load of relentless at the bar i work in. I'd only had the original stuff before, which is basically the same as red bull, but in a bigger can. The other two that we had were absolutely boaking. Relentless Inferno i think one was called, but cant remember the other one.

I tend to stick to the original one, or a few cans of red bull if im doing an all nighter for uni

Archived