WHL on Fire

Notorious BIG

Gregory House M.D.

In all seriousness, it was reported that part of their ticket office was damaged. Any truth in it?

tottenham dave

In all seriousness, it was reported that part of their ticket office was damaged. Any truth in it?

Apparently, it would seem this is the case.

Yes :unsure:

spurs-ticket-office-Copy-600x400.jpg

DO YOU REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD. DAYS BEFORE THE GHOST TOWN?WE DANCE AND SUNG AND THE MUSIC PLAYED INAN DE BOOMTOWN.....THIS TOWN, IS COMING LIKE A GHOST.....WHY MUST THE YOUTHS FIGHT AGAINST THEMSELVES...GOVERNMENT LEAVING THE YOUTHS ON THE SHELF....NO JOBS TO BE FOUND IN THIS COUNTRY,CAN'T GO ON NO MORE....AND PEOPLE GETTING ANGRY...

Gregory House M.D.

DO YOU REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD. DAYS BEFORE THE GHOST TOWN?WE DANCE AND SUNG AND THE MUSIC PLAYED INAN DE BOOMTOWN.....THIS TOWN, IS COMING LIKE A GHOST.....WHY MUST THE YOUTHS FIGHT AGAINST THEMSELVES...GOVERNMENT LEAVING THE YOUTHS ON THE SHELF....NO JOBS TO BE FOUND IN THIS COUNTRY,CAN'T GO ON NO MORE....AND PEOPLE GETTING ANGRY...

:unsure::lol:

Yes :unsure:

spurs-ticket-office-Copy-600x400.jpg

Kinda unrelated and perhaps mostly irrelevant, but I had imagined Spurs' ticket office to be a far grander building than in that picture. Dunno why as I guess it is 'only' a ticket office, but I just did.

The People's Chimp

Kinda unrelated and perhaps mostly irrelevant, but I had imagined Spurs' ticket office to be a far grander building than in that picture. Dunno why as I guess it is 'only' a ticket office, but I just did.

You should see the toilets at WHL though, vast palatial things made of marble and gold.

Archived