Santos vs Flamengo

Randle P McMurphy

Neymar was amazing in this game scored two, assisted two and won a penalty, if you were wanting to show a game that ronaldinho looked a different class to neymar this was not it!!!

Randle P McMurphy

Neymar was amazing in this game scored two, assisted two and won a penalty, if you were wanting to show a game that ronaldinho looked a different class to neymar this was not it!!!

for a player in the twilight of his career he is still a class act. neymar did look impressive but if he has half the career of ronaldinho he will have done well. bottom line ronaldinho's team 5, neymar's team 4. ps that was never a penalty and elano's attempt was pitiful

Good to see Ronaldinho back on form. I saw him performing miserably in a World Cup qualifier in Rio a couple of years back, and he was getting absolute pelters from the crowd - it was a pretty sad spectacle.

for a player in the twilight of his career he is still a class act. neymar did look impressive but if he has half the career of ronaldinho he will have done well. bottom line ronaldinho's team 5, neymar's team 4. ps that was never a penalty and elano's attempt was pitiful

I know I wasn't meaning that ronaldinho isn't still looking a class act and to be honest I don't think neymar will have a better career than ronaldinho all i was saying is this wasn't the game to say he was a "young pretender" (although i'm aware it was for effect). Ano I would have been going mad if it was giving against us and if i was santos manager I wouldn't let elano near a penalty again disgraceful!

Ronaldhino scored 3 and assisted 1......how do you think hes not different class compared to Neymar? :blink:

Gregory House M.D.

I'd rather have Ganso. Great player.

Morgaro Gomis

The bit of skill leading up the Santos' third goal is absolutely genius. Remarkable.

Archived