Riots Spread to Edinburgh

Yoda

I'm sorry to report that trouble has broken out in Edinburgh, I understand that a large group has broken into the Hibs trophy room and have stolen a green carpet. :whistling:

I'm sorry to report that trouble has broken out in Edinburgh, I understand that a large group has broken into the Hibs trophy room and have stolen a green carpet. :whistling:

Oh my dear god!

Awe nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what next?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS leave the cobwebs fi there trophy cabinet

:clock: 1902 :band:

williegibsoncheek

its ok they caught the lads that done it easy collar the busys said seen the thieves crawling wi lice an crabs and apparently stinkin ay pish an shit

Chaka Demus & pliers

Absolutely pish patter

Agree. Have seen similar on fb too. Terrible

Only excusable if the op is still at primary school

WayneMarooney

its ok they caught the lads that done it easy collar the busys said seen the thieves crawling wi lice an crabs and apparently stinkin ay pish an shit

:facepalm:

In all seriousness, there are plans being put in motion for riots in Edinburgh.

Extra Police are being put on over the next 4 days.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

2ypby4x.gif

Worst thread for weeks (weeks which have included numerous skacel 'is he signed?!?!?!?' and 'black needs to go-he's been sent off too many times!!!1!1!' even though it was his first red card)

Beetlejuice

Agree. Have seen similar on fb too. Terrible

Only excusable if the op is still at primary school

oooo im so mature its tewwible

Snake Plissken

Not the best of threads this is.

Try again another day the OP should.

A Boy Named Crow

I liked it - don't listen to the critics Yoda, they're like pundits who rip into managers but don't have the balls to step up themselves.

I liked it - don't listen to the critics Yoda, they're like pundits who rip into managers but don't have the balls to step up themselves.

:what:

BobbyJenkins

I dont think the OP is funny, far from it but some of the reactions on this are far worse to read! lol

Gregory House M.D.

At least when I had a 'mare like this i returned in a blaze of glory to save it. You'll need a cracker to save this though.

Pants Shaton

A Hibs fan is driving to an away match, when he's pulled over by the police. The policeman asks if he's been drinking and he denies this. 'I'm going to have to get you to blow into the breathalyser', says the policeman. At this point, the Hibby pulls out a card from his wallet, which reads, 'Asthmatic - cannot give breath sample'. 'OK' the policeman says, 'I'll need to take a blood sample'. At this point the driver produces another card reading 'Haemophiliac - cannot give blood samples'. Exasperated, the policeman says, 'OK, I'll need a urine sample'. At this point the driver pulls another card from his wallet: 'Hibernian supporter - please don't take the pish'.

I think I've saved the thread.

Gregory House M.D.

A Hibs fan is driving to an away match, when he's pulled over by the police. The policeman asks if he's been drinking and he denies this. 'I'm going to have to get you to blow into the breathalyser', says the policeman. At this point, the Hibby pulls out a card from his wallet, which reads, 'Asthmatic - cannot give breath sample'. 'OK' the policeman says, 'I'll need to take a blood sample'. At this point the driver produces another card reading 'Haemophiliac - cannot give blood samples'. Exasperated, the policeman says, 'OK, I'll need a urine sample'. At this point the driver pulls another card from his wallet: 'Hibernian supporter - please don't take the pish'.

Funny, that was my thread saver i was talking about in a previous post. Glad you enjoyed it :verysmug::P

Preferred the OP's joke. :teehee:

In all seriousness, there are plans being put in motion for riots in Edinburgh.

Extra Police are being put on over the next 4 days.

Sorry, but you are talking P*sh !

And yes i am ITK, and no im not a Hobo !

Now toddle off back to the soft play

Hey are you the cops manimagescas9kmtp.jpg

You should maybe ask your sargent or pay more attention at briefing.

Or maybe you just haven't been told.

It's very true.

1971 has just called me. They want their joke back :down:

Ocean of maroon

1971 has just called me. They want their joke back :down:

1902 called ME, they said they wanted a worthy winner

Archived