Scotland U21's Home Games

Paulie Walnut

Paulie Walnut

All games in the qualifying to take place at that shit hole. Just shows you what the SFA thinks about the rest of scotland with this decision. Why not take them to Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh or Falkirk.

Very egocentric choice.

All games in the qualifying to take place at that shit hole. Just shows you what the SFA thinks about the rest of scotland with this decision. Why not take them to Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh or Falkirk.

Very egocentric choice.

Shame as if any games were in Edinburgh it would be good to take my son and give him a wee taste of international football.

What a dirty, bland, stale, boring s**thole that place is.

_47062177_st_mirren_park_pitch_466i_s.jpg

Tynecastle would have been nice and Easter Road is about 5 minutes from my house, so I (and a lot of other people in this 500,000 populated city) would have popped along for the game, supported the team and paid a few quid to get in. Nice attendance, make some money, good atmosphere.

But no, instead they hold it in a backwards, dumpy ghetto with a population 7 times less.

Every game is going to be like an abandoned ghost town library in a morgue, during a minutes silence for common sense and logic.

J Cheever Loophole

I know it does my head in :down:

It's got to the point I don't by papers any more.I just rely on the KB for an informative and balanced view of the goings on in the world.biggrin.gif

It's got to the point I don't by papers any more.I just rely on the KB for an informative and balanced view of the goings on in the world.biggrin.gif

:lol:

St Mirren park is actually quite a tidy ground, and the pitch is same size as Hampden. Maybe that was part of thinking?

St Mirren park is actually quite a tidy ground, and the pitch is same size as Hampden. Maybe that was part of thinking?

I appreciate your thinking but... Eh?

I hope that's no the reason the SFA have given.

A look at U21's previous squads tells you that no many see Hampden anyway.

Archived