How do I feel !

IMAJAMBO

Great today!!!! cos I appear to have made 3 Heart supporters very happy as had extra season tickets and have let supporters buy them so as they can see the Almighty take on the Spurs :thumbsup:

Correct IMAJAMBO, I for 1 am delighted with u're choice of distribution & your name shall forever be immortalised in my anecdotal rendition of 'that night when we spanked spurs at tynie' although it may turn out to be a tall tale.. thanks again tho, much appreciated!!

:thumbsup:

You have four season tickets? Are you fat?

Well ...............there r five of us that go all the time , but one is away on holiday for home tie ............we also have 2 extra childrens season tickets which I have given to others who just uograde to an adult

The extra ones were from when they decided to move some of us out the Gorgie area to accomadate hospitality !!!!

Well ...............there r five of us that go all the time , but one is away on holiday for home tie ............we also have 2 extra childrens season tickets which I have given to others who just uograde to an adult

The extra ones were from when they decided to move some of us out the Gorgie area to accomadate hospitality !!!!

I see. A gpod samaratan either way.

chester copperpot

I know .........my halo's sparkling :angel:

Good effort chief, as long as they've went to good jambos and not clinger on *****.

Good effort chief, as long as they've went to good jambos and not clinger on *****.

TThat was my intention !!!all of a sudden a lot of hanger ons !!!! there r people who I have known for ages that are all of a sudden Jambos !

chester copperpot

TThat was my intention !!!all of a sudden a lot of hanger ons !!!! there r people who I have known for ages that are all of a sudden Jambos !

Well done anyway :thumbsup:

Shame on the kids.

I was in the same situation as i have a season ticket for my nephew (10) and i take him when he is not playing football himself. Had people asking to take his seat but i said no as doubt he will get another chance to see hearts play spurs.

Shame on the kids.

no not got it right .............the kids r 1 and 2 so names used just to keep the seats till they old enough

I was in the same situation as i have a season ticket for my nephew (10) and i take him when he is not playing football himself. Had people asking to take his seat but i said no as doubt he will get another chance to see hearts play spurs.

Can I just say no one is not getting !!!! My grandson who is 9 and has had one of the other season tickets since he was one and IS GOING and also is going to London these r spare ones that I have given away

ps he would not give anyone his ticket anyway !!!!!!

Archived