Scotland Team V Denmark announced

ritchies75

Scotland team to face Denmark: McGregor; Bardsley, Caldwell, D Wilson, Crainey, Snodgrass, Brown, Adam, Morrison, Naismith, Miller

chester copperpot

Scotland team to face Denmark: McGregor; Bardsley, Caldwell, D Wilson, Crainey, Snodgrass, Brown, Adam, Morrison, Naismith, Miller

How the feck is Crainey ahead of Wallace.

Now he's left I can be totally objective here about it, but he's a milion times better than that ginger baldy ******.

Now he's left I can be totally objective here about it, but he's a milion times better than that ginger baldy ******.

dont think wallace is in the squad

chester copperpot

dont think wallace is in the squad

Yeah but he's fit though, so surely means that Levein rates Crainey over Wallace no?

Probably wasn't as clear as I should have been there.

Jambothroughandthrough

Not bad to be honest. Wallace will be the first choice left back for Scotland but we have to remember he's hardly kicked a ball for months. Crainey on the other hand has been a regular at Blackpool and playing well so deserves to keep his place in the team.

chester copperpot

Not bad to be honest. Wallace will be the first choice left back for Scotland but we have to remember he's hardly kicked a ball for months. Crainey on the other hand has been a regular at Blackpool and playing well so deserves to keep his place in the team.

Everytime I watched him last season for Blackpool, he was slow, cumbersome, and generally pretty rubbish (postitionally caught out down the left often). Just because he plays in the premiership does not make him automatic choice for Scotland. Blackpool had a terrible defensive record last season too, so he wasn't that good.

Remnants of Standards

Is this the same Danny Wilson who hasn't played in the Premiership for Liverpool but is good enough for Scotland?

Not a bad team, would rather have seen Dorrans in for Brown though.

I'd put a Scotland top on an annoying yapping 3 legged jack russell ahead of Brown.

Ryan Gosling

This has the makings of a good team. Commons, Dorrans and McFadden will have a place to fight for too. Promising.

Goodwillie will be a great player for Scotland too.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Team full of bellends

Beat me too it.

Couldn't bring myself to support those players regardless if they wear a Scotland top or not.

Is this the same Danny Wilson who hasn't played in the Premiership for Liverpool but is good enough for Scotland?

To be fair we are desperately short of quality centre backs. Cant think of too many at the moment. Not sure who my centre back pairing would be.

Gigolo-Aunt

Wallace's time will come. Have no doubt that if he keeps playing games, he will be names in the next squad as well as start.

Liverpool will be delighted that Wilson is getting some game time.

*SNORT*

Just remove the name Caldwell from team, squad, consideration & things look even better.

unsure.gif

chester copperpot

unsure.gif

I'm neither ya cheeky ***** :lol:

Edit - The ginger or ****** part anyhoo.

I'm neither ya cheeky ***** :lol:

Edit - The ginger or ****** part anyhoo.

I remember seeing the video of you in Paris (I think it was Paris) and you were as blonde as the forum Webmaster. thumbsup.gif

Levein has never rated him

Berra's started the last 3 games for Scotland. Maybe he just wants to try something different.

Archived