Home/Away strips (last season

dunciboyjambo

dunciboyjambo

Does anyone know where I could buy (online or shop) last seasons home and away strips? I seen them on the offical website last week but they have since been removed and they no longer can sell them because we are now sponsored by Wonga..

Any info appreciated...

Cheers

Does anyone know where I could buy (online or shop) last seasons home and away strips? I seen them on the offical website last week but they have since been removed and they no longer can sell them because we are now sponsored by Wonga..

Any info appreciated...

Cheers

I would enquire in the club shop about when the mass free for all that happens every season to clear old stock is in the church next to the shop,i always get a load of stuff for my boys.

dunciboyjambo

The club shop I'd imagine. Although not actually been in recently to know for certain.

ALready called them they said they only get so long to sell the stuff with Ukio Bankas on it as we now are sponsored by Wonga..

Last seasons away doesnt have sponsor on that site

Some are new, some are used and some are direct from the factories.

All are genuine buy you occasionally come across the odd one like this. Could be a demo or direct from factory.

Here is hoping next year they might get this years home top without that bloody wongo logo!

Just put it in the wash over 40 degrees and it will be off maybe seen a post ages ago about it coming off :unsure:

There's a guy that goes to the car boot sale at Omni that sells football tops. Someone told me about him as I was looking for a Real Madrid Away shirt for a mates wee boy and they reckoned he'd have it....he did and he also had loads of Hearts home kit still in the packaging as sold by the shop. I bought my wee guy a spare for training. Wierdly he also seems to sell cookbooks. Anyhow if no luck elsewhere that might be worth a try.

ALready called them they said they only get so long to sell the stuff with Ukio Bankas on it as we now are sponsored by Wonga..

Dont know who told you that but that is not true,if you are the Duncan that emailed the shop i told you we took them off sale and will be putting them back on again later but didnt know when.

Dont know who told you that but that is not true,if you are the Duncan that emailed the shop i told you we took them off sale and will be putting them back on again later but didnt know when.

So Dunci already knew but went through all this <_<

Dont usually buy strips these days but I'm coming up at some point next week to get this seasons home top for Tottenham away game. So Peter, feel free to chuck an xl of last seasons home top (got the away at end of last season) in my bag, if they're just lying about taking up space likes!!!

My five a side top is always a year out of date!

Dont usually buy strips these days but I'm coming up at some point next week to get this seasons home top for Tottenham away game. So Peter, feel free to chuck an xl of last seasons home top (got the away at end of last season) in my bag, if they're just lying about taking up space likes!!!

My five a side top is always a year out of date!

So your too tight to give Hearts your money now for the new kit then?

They will probably be on sale in the shop soon...and then they'll probably have one of those sales in the gorgie church, where you'll pick them up for peanuts! :thumbsup::ninja:

I know it is likely outwith your control... but Im assuming the St James store is still on the go? If so hearts should get a poster in the window for the tourists to get 'a souveneir from Edinburghs big team' and punting last seasons out at ?15-20 a pop.

Not saying Hearts has massive pulling power but it just suprises me how we always seem to miss a trick with this sort of thing. Every penny counts. A simple and cheap marketing stategy aimed at the capital's tourists wouldnt hurt IMO.

I know it is likely outwith your control... but Im assuming the St James store is still on the go? If so hearts should get a poster in the window for the tourists to get 'a souveneir from Edinburghs big team' and punting last seasons out at ?15-20 a pop.

Not saying Hearts has massive pulling power but it just suprises me how we always seem to miss a trick with this sort of thing. Every penny counts. A simple and cheap marketing stategy aimed at the capital's tourists wouldnt hurt IMO.

Nothing is outwith my control but the St James Centre closed last month.

So your too tight to give Hearts your money now for the new kit then?

You might want to read the first sentence again. If anything is too tight it'll be the strip!

People keep telling me on here what I should and shouldn't wear at my age. That's why I don't (usually) buy the current strip. Its no really but i do agree that at nearly 40 and a wee bit heavy it doesnt look the best but these next three weeks are pretty special so I'm in for this seasons and it'll probably be the last time I buy an up to date Hearts top.

Radioactive Mince

There's a guy that goes to the car boot sale at Omni that sells football tops. Someone told me about him as I was looking for a Real Madrid Away shirt for a mates wee boy and they reckoned he'd have it....he did and he also had loads of Hearts home kit still in the packaging as sold by the shop. I bought my wee guy a spare for training. Wierdly he also seems to sell cookbooks. Anyhow if no luck elsewhere that might be worth a try.

He goes to the one at Chesser/Corn Exchange too. Sound guy :thumbsup:

You might want to read the first sentence again. If anything is too tight it'll be the strip!

People keep telling me on here what I should and shouldn't wear at my age. That's why I don't (usually) buy the current strip. Its no really but i do agree that at nearly 40 and a wee bit heavy it doesnt look the best but these next three weeks are pretty special so I'm in for this seasons and it'll probably be the last time I buy an up to date Hearts top.

Good on you tight hole,splash the cash!

dunciboyjambo

So Dunci already knew but went through all this <_<

Dunci's chain of events...

Used websites online form to ask question...

Then thought it would be best just calling the shop direct so called and spoke to JP who gave me the info regarding could not sell due to sponsor..

Logged post on JKB

Peter then replied from website...

So I did not already know before I posted on JKB but still wanted info on where else I may be able to pick them up...

Cheers

Good on you tight hole,splash the cash!

Haha. It's breaking my heart to part with cash by the way. I've asked one of the neds in my street if they'll get me one in the next day or two but he's not sure if they've any plans to loot Gorgie when Edinburgh gets done!

Nothing is outwith my control but the St James Centre closed last month.

ah right. Knew it was due to. Cheers

Archived