Sorry, just back my holiday

Sten Guns

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I don't get the anti-Sten Guns stuff.

I remember his name above plenty reasonable comments on here for years and all of a sudden... Anything he posts gets slated. What was the guy's big crime? Who did he fall out with for him to be so obviously out of certain circles?

Not saying you are doing that Hanny, that was just a lighthearted wee picture response but... There seems to be a small group of the same names continually trying to make a fool out of him just now...

How come? I have never really been offended by anything he has posted as far as I can remember. :o

And seen the footage in London.

Who were Rangers playing?

You must have heard wrong. I thought it was the Rugby lot...

keep hearing the news going on about All Blacks :ninja:

r156303_565154.jpg

I don't get the anti-Sten Guns stuff.

I remember his name above plenty reasonable comments on here for years and all of a sudden... Anything he posts gets slated. What was the guy's big crime? Who did he fall out with for him to be so obviously out of certain circles?

Not saying you are doing that Hanny, that was just a lighthearted wee picture response but... There seems to be a small group of the same names continually trying to make a fool out of him just now...

How come? I have never really been offended by anything he has posted as far as I can remember. :o

Correct, well observed Mothy.

I get trolled by certain posters. I can handle it. Mods will deal with it.

The best parts the denial. :lol:

And here's me in my niavety thinking it was just for rehashing some else's joke too

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sten,

It's weird as **** actually. It is obvious that you can handle it but... It seems as though you have just been merrily posting away as normal for a few years and then all of a sudden, out of the blue you have suddenly fallen out with a small group of posters all at the same time??? I don't get it... Last time that happened to me I was ******* pished out my nut and foolishly posted on JKB! :D

Same for you or what? Did you fall out with all these guys or did you fall out with one and then discovered you suddenly had fallen out with more at the same time???

Weird stuff but not that unusual really.

Ryan Gosling

Sten,

It's weird as **** actually. It is obvious that you can handle it but... It seems as though you have just been merrily posting away as normal for a few years and then all of a sudden, out of the blue you have suddenly fallen out with a small group of posters all at the same time??? I don't get it... Last time that happened to me I was ******* pished out my nut and foolishly posted on JKB! :D

Same for you or what? Did you fall out with all these guys or did you fall out with one and then discovered you suddenly had fallen out with more at the same time???

Weird stuff but not that unusual really.

Post reported for trolling.

:verysmug:

sten sees every reply to his posts that he doesn't like as trolling. it's his firm belief that every act of trolling against him is cracked down upon by the mods.

lives in his own wee world that one.

sten sees every reply to his posts that he doesn't like as trolling. it's his firm belief that every act of trolling against him is cracked down upon by the mods.

And yet it was Mothy that picked up on the anti-stens stuff without Stens uttering a word.

Your late darling.

Where you been?

Full house approaching already.

Mothy - easy answer to your question is - I don't pander to the clique and their brutal chat. No issues with telling them they are wrong.

:verysmug:

And yet it was Mothy that picked up on the anti-stens stuff without Stens uttering a word.

nail+on+the+head.jpg

Like I said mate, it's the denial that's the best. :lol:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Let's be clear, if anyone else had posted that joke they'd have received the same response. Why? Because the joke's two days old already, and woefully unfunny as well. Unfunny stuff gets ripped now and then, don't be so precious about it. Rip them back and laugh it off ffs.

Not really got a problem with sten guns. He has a go at someone when they say something he doesnt agree with, its a fairly aggressive tactic but not exactly dissimilar to my own.

However Mothy needs to stop acting like a wee bitch with his nose out of joint and sand in his flaps :vrface:

Let's be clear, if anyone else had posted that joke they'd have received the same response. Why? Because the joke's two days old already, and woefully unfunny as well. Unfunny stuff gets ripped now and then, don't be so precious about it. Rip them back and laugh it off ffs.

Where was he being "precious" about it?

Mothy isn't referring just to this joke.

You've missed the point mate.

Anyway, mods, close thread before the same faces get themselves banned. Going down the same road as always.

Already been a few casualties. KB doesn't need any more. :smuggy:

i'm fairly sure the mods can decide for themselves who's done the trolling on this thread. it's pitiful stuff to be honest.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Where was he being "precious" about it?

Anyway, mods, close thread before the same faces get themselves banned. Going down the same road as always.

And I'm not referring just to this thread. I've not missed the point.

But you're right, it's going to be closed.

But you're right, it's going to be closed.

Hopefully mate. Can't be hooped bickering with the same folk.

Anyway, last time I make a cracking joke. :thumbsdown:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not really got a problem with sten guns. He has a go at someone when they say something he doesnt agree with, its a fairly aggressive tactic but not exactly dissimilar to my own.

However Mothy needs to stop acting like a wee bitch with his nose out of joint and sand in his flaps :vrface:

:lol:

I was just pointing out that Sten seems to attract a lot of hostility all of a sudden from a small group of posters... He never used to and now he does... That is just an observation, sorry if it upsets you.

Nice analogy though... much better than the usuall stuff for piping up on such things, decent amount of humour and thought in it. :thumbsup:

Dude, do what I did with a handful of posters. Put them on ignore - it really does make life on here actually quite enjoyable.

It also makes you get no warnings as there is no-one to retaliate with.

:lol:

I was just pointing out that Sten seems to attract a lot of hostility all of a sudden from a small group of posters... He never used to and now he does... That is just an observation, sorry if it upsets you.

Nice analogy though... much better than the usuall stuff for piping up on such things, decent amount of humour and thought in it. :thumbsup:

that would be fine if it had been 4-5 posts ripping him but as far as I can see it was just two posters neither of whom I thought were on your list of "usual suspects" :unsure: jumping the gun a bit on this thread IMO

Archived