Who is all staying in the Royal Scot Kings Cross for the Spurs game.

Tams bird

33 members have voted

1. 1. Yes with a few others.

If I get a ticket I am.It's booked but I can cancel it up to noon on the day of the game if I don't get a ticket without any charge.

for anyone looking for cheapish hotels in that area, i stayed at the Montana hotel a couple of times this summer when i went to London for gigs, its about 50 m from Kings Cross, its clean, basic but its only for sleeping, was ?50 for a twin or double, includes a buffet all you can eat breakfast ( best way to start the day after a night on the drink) you cant go wrong at ?25 a head, even the Travelodges in London are dearer and thats no breakie.

Dean Winchester

4 of us staying there.

Yeah.

I'm in with 2 others and can also cancel up to 12 on the day if I don't get a ticket

yvonnejambo

Anyone staying on the fri night too? Im booked Thurs and fri plus another Highland hearts fan coming down

Is that the travelodge?

Yes tho there is 2 travelodge at kings Cross..

Im there one night.. Fly home at 7.30 Am friday :mellow:

chester copperpot

My mate and I will be. Anyone know about decent boozers near by?

Could we maybe change the Thread title to 'Where are you staying?' Rather than the one Hotel.

I'd quite like to see who's staying in my hotel, but would rather not start a thread on yet another hotel thread, as I'd imagine there will be dozens over the coming weeks. An all in one co-ordinated thread can help us all get in touch with other Hearts fans staying in similar places / hotels.

Colonel Kurtz

Me +8 for the Farringdon Travel Lodge! Anyone else staying in this one?

Boozers in Kings cross are on the whole pretty crap.

There is a decent boozer in Farrringdon street called the White Swan,leading to The Old King Lud in ludgate circus.

I would suggest heading up towards Russell Square,,go straight up Judd Street avoid The Boot pub

Lambs Conduit Street has The Lamb and there are good boozers near Coram Street and a small square.

Great Chippy at the end of Lambs conduit street ,heading towards Holborn.

Covent Garden boozers tend not to let groups of football fans in

Dean Winchester

Could we maybe change the Thread title to 'Where are you staying?' Rather than the one Hotel.

I'd quite like to see who's staying in my hotel, but would rather not start a thread on yet another hotel thread, as I'd imagine there will be dozens over the coming weeks. An all in one co-ordinated thread can help us all get in touch with other Hearts fans staying in similar places / hotels.

There's already a London accomodation thread :thumbsup:

Me +8 for the Farringdon Travel Lodge! Anyone else staying in this one?

I'm fairly certain there will be others at such a great spot. Away from the riff raff at the Royal Scot. ;)

Archived