Aberdeen on Saturday our Bread & Butter

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's about time JKB got back to the here and now not whats on the horizon , no wonder our team got beat on Sunday as they can't keep their minds on the SPL our bread and butter , get three points on Saturday or there will be big changes for the Thursday night .

Tottenham this Spurs that , who gives a monkeys about them

The sheep need sheared first

chester copperpot

It's about time JKB got back to the here and now not whats on the horizon , no wonder our team got beat on Sunday as they can't keep their minds on the SPL our bread and butter , get three points on Saturday or there will be big changes for the Thursday night .

Agreed, I am also getting a bit pissed off with the Spurs love in, I want this to be a hate filled double header.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Agreed, I am also getting a bit pissed off with the Spurs love in, I want this to be a hate filled double header.

Pathetic , soft sothern harry hoofter rednappers or whatever they are called

3pts against the Dons is all that matters this week

chester copperpot

Pathetic , soft sothern harry hoofter rednappers or whatever they are called

3pts against the Dons is all that matters this week

Yip, having a wee seat in the shitty Roseburn this saturday.

Looking forward to the game, not the seat though!

Howdy Doody Jambo

Yip, having a wee seat in the shitty Roseburn this saturday.

Looking forward to the game, not the seat though!

You'll not get a seat in the Roseburn this Saturday , Aberdeen are bringing down 25756 fans with balloons and streamers then theres 7852 red ultra fans

I hate that lot as much as the hobos

chester copperpot

You'll not get a seat in the Roseburn this Saturday , Aberdeen are bringing down 25756 fans with balloons and streamers then theres 7852 red ultra fans

I hate that lot as much as the hobos

better not wear my hearts cagoule then :lol:

I'm more concerned over Aberdeens visit on Saturday than my impending trip to Tottenham. Please don't hurt me Big Bad Ultras.

Gregory House M.D.

Another 5-0 humping of the sheep to kickstart our season.

:yucky: I sound like a Hobo.

Ricardo Quaresma

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

J Cheever Loophole

Another 5-0 humping of the sheep to kickstart our season.

:yucky: I sound like a Hobo.

Do they pump sheep as well?I thought they liked to keep it in the family.biggrin.gif

Vlad Knows.

i'll get slated for this but i really cant see us winning this one guys either 0-0 or 0-1 to the sheep :down:

chester copperpot

i'll get slated for this but i really cant see us winning this one guys either 0-0 or 0-1 to the sheep :down:

Have you actually watched Aberdeen this season so far. I know we've been tough to watch but sheesh!

RoussetsShorts

I think we'll come out firing and win 3 or 4 nil. Sergio will have them up for this and will hopefully have changed the formation to have a definite two up top. Aberdeen are super gash.

Vital game mind, lose this and there's some tough league matches to come.

away killie, vermin home, ICT away - vermin maybe not tough but derby's always tough to call.

the spurs games are actually an unhelpful distraction. a distraction without an end to be frank, as realistically we wont be going through.

that's not to say that those games are an unwanted and unhelpful distraction, because that wouldn't be true. we're all delighted to be in europe and have such a big tie.

at least our league form should improve once the europa league distraction is over... which wont be very long now.

heartsfc_fan

We won't lose to that lot.

Surely.

I forgot we had a game on Saturday .

Any change KK will be back or is maybe till the derby ?

Have you actually watched Aberdeen this season so far. I know we've been tough to watch but sheesh!

Yes but they had a couple of decent goal attempts against Smeltic the other day, with our dodgy defence and nothing in midfield, it could be a very long day. I hope we beat them but then i expected to beat Dundee Utd and Motherwell aswell. I'll go for a sheep win in the hope i'm wrong.

the spurs games are actually an unhelpful distraction. a distraction without an end to be frank, as realistically we wont be going through.

that's not to say that those games are an unwanted and unhelpful distraction, because that wouldn't be true. we're all delighted to be in europe and have such a big tie.

at least our league form should improve once the europa league distraction is over... which wont be very long now.

I'm not delighted we've got Spurs. Delighted to get them in the group stages yes but not a qualifier. At least we'd have the chance of picking up points against others and the Spurs result wouldn't matter, we'd already be getting the cash from UEFA for getting there, anything else would be a bonus.

Strongly fancy us on Saturday.

So do I. Paolo will have had a full week to work with the squad and hopefully get them playing the way he wants. Hoping Rudi plays a bigger part as home games seem to suit him better.

Strongly fancy us on Saturday.

I do too. Be very interesting to see our line-up, Paulo (is it not usually Paolo in Portugese? I think his parents have got it wrong!) having had a week or so with the squad to weed out and promote players and also to maybe try a few different things.

Still heavily hamstrung by injuries but Saturday might give us a wee insight into what his thoughts are for the season.

CavySlaveJambo

Hearts Problem is getting the ball across the line.

Same as at the start and end of last season.

I'd like to see Sutton back in the team. Start him and Rudi if possible. Ideally with two wingers. Play Stevo and Hammil at the base of midfield. 4-2-3-1. Decent blend of craft and steel IMO. Robinson and Arvi ready to come on if necessary.

quincy adams wagstaff

according to hearts rumours,we could have kirk broadfoot and james beattie in by then. :rolleyes:

Archived