Zaliukas

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Maybe he should be given a chance to play midfield again - he always shows for the ball, never hides and tries to move it forward.

Ok, i'm off to the gym, I look forward to a 3-4 page thread ripping me to shreds...it was just a thought. smile.gif

Paulie Walnut

Maybe he should be given a chance to play midfield again - he always shows for the ball, never hides and tries to move it forward.

Ok, i'm off to the gym, I look forward to a 3-4 page thread ripping me to shreds...it was just a thought. smile.gif

Surely only a hibs fan would suggest this!

Chris Benoit

Surely only a hibs fan would suggest this!

It was boring the first time you came out with this shit, seriously give it a ******* rest.

Saving you the warning Stu :thumbsup:

Teuchterjambo

When he came first he played defensive mid and I thought there was definitely something there - his style is more suited a bit further up the park and the "bombscare factor" isn't so critical when your not last man. I would rate him ahead of Jonsson and Mroviec in that anchor role and has the ability to play a better pass than both of them.

Need another central defender pdq though - actually we need that anyway.

Sorry I can't oblige the ripping you to threads bit but no doubt an opportunity will present itself sooner rather than later :rolleyes:

He would just play the same way as mrowiec so would be pointless. We need a creative midfielder that can make a killer pass, not another sideways passer in midfield.

livijambo55

At least the guy attempts a few creative passes. Mriowec is non existent as a forward thinker, black and hamill aren't too far behind. Sooner Mehdi is back terrorising defences the better. Another striker centre back and creative midfielder is a must.

sergio wants attractive football and with zal in midfield i dont see that happening

Dr. Bapswent

An anti-lith...play players out of position...our defence is shit thread all on one!

Spectacular.

:rolleyes:

When he came first he played defensive mid and I thought there was definitely something there - his style is more suited a bit further up the park and the "bombscare factor" isn't so critical when your not last man. I would rate him ahead of Jonsson and Mroviec in that anchor role and has the ability to play a better pass than both of them.

Sorry I can't oblige the ripping you to threads bit but no doubt an opportunity will present itself sooner rather than later :rolleyes:

You must have being the only one who thought that as he was horrendous there! Still have a mate who refers to him as a number!

At least the guy attempts a few creative passes. Mriowec is non existent as a forward thinker, black and hamill aren't too far behind. Sooner Mehdi is back terrorising defences the better. Another striker centre back and creative midfielder is a must

I think you will fine that he has played 4 30+yard passes this year that have being forward and actually found their man! This does not include motherwell as i was not there to comment. So your point is nonsense, but is said here over 1000 times so people see it as gospel

As for the OP's point, Lets just leave him at the back, i see you point but just NO!

williegibsoncheek

zaliukas ha mibbee if he turned up in fitbaw boots instead ay slippers get rid how much a week we payin this bam to think he actually held us to ransom last season

livijambo55

You must have being the only one who thought that as he was horrendous there! Still have a mate who refers to him as a number!

I think you will fine that he has played 4 30+yard passes this year that have being forward and actually found their man! This does not include motherwell as i was not there to comment. So your point is nonsense, but is said here over 1000 times so people see it as gospel

You go to games and count. I will help u with the Motherwell game. None, zero, zilch.

As for the OP's point, Lets just leave him at the back, i see you point but just NO!

Beetlejuice

zaliukas ha mibbee if he turned up in fitbaw boots instead ay slippers get rid how much a week we payin this bam to think he actually held us to ransom last season

Haha, yer a muppet

Toxteth O'Grady

Play him up front.

I remember Shaggy putting him on, did he not set up goal for Glen? and have a good shot at goal in the last 10 mins of a game?

This could be rubbish because I was usually pished at games in the Shaggy era

If we seriously had to, I'd be happy to stick him in there. But with Taouil, Suso and Rudi on the sidelines I don't think we need him there.

When Zaliukas played in centre midfield we had some pretty decent depth at centre half if I remember right. Something we really dont have just now, and given we are struggling for fit centre halfs then id say its a non starter.

Interesting thought though, and a this threads a nice change from chat about loyalty points and the like.... <_<

He struggles at centre back and is even worse in midfield so no thanks. I would rather see Holt and or Robinson given a chance or better still play a recognised striker and move Stevenson into midfield.

Play him up front.

I remember Shaggy putting him on, did he not set up goal for Glen? and have a good shot at goal in the last 10 mins of a game?

This could be rubbish because I was usually pished at games in the Shaggy era

Set up a goal for WHO?

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I'd rather there was just a bollard in the centre circle than Zaliukas playing there.

Paulie Walnut

It was boring the first time you came out with this shit, seriously give it a ******* rest.

Saving you the warning Stu :thumbsup:

Must make you a hobo as well because you disagree with me

scott_jambo

Must make you a hobo as well because you disagree me

Why are you intent on being disliked?

Chris Benoit

mellow.gif

I'm putting him on ignore, he's either the world's worst wum or he's a bit special either way won't be missing much

Johanes de Silentio

If we seriously had to, I'd be happy to stick him in there. But with Taouil, Suso and Rudi on the sidelines I don't think we need him there.

Could someone explain this to me please? I must be having one of my dim moments. :blink:

Looks like another transfer window where we are going to be unable to cash in on Zaliukas.

No one seems to want the cumbersome Hearts stopper.

:(

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

Hammill Jonsson McGowan Grainger

Mroweic Zaliukas

Driver Skacel Novikovas

Sutton

It's shite. Therefore, I'm out.

No need to move him that far! Just move him into his correct position...he IS a right hand sided central defender. End of.

Clerry Jambo

next....

In fairness it really isn?t a bad shout.

I have NEVER seen Hearts so poor in midfield which is ironic as we have the best resources at our disposal in our entire history.

Without doubt we should be looking to bring in 2 strong, competent skilful and hardworking centre midfielders but with our current crop I?d take Zal and go with this???

Special K

McGowan

Johnsson

Webster

Grainger

Novi

Rudi

Zal

Driver

Kyle

Sutton

I feel that this is our best team.

Thunderstruck

Probably his best game in midfield was our 4-2 hammering of Rangers 2 or 3 years ago. In this he dominated their midfield and was instrumental in two of the goals. He went off (to a standing ovation) with a dead leg after 70 or so minutes.

So, not such a daft idea but we don't have the cover at the back to afford such a luxury.

In fairness it really isn?t a bad shout.

I have NEVER seen Hearts so poor in midfield which is ironic as we have the best resources at our disposal in our entire history.

Without doubt we should be looking to bring in 2 strong, competent skilful and hardworking centre midfielders but with our current crop I?d take Zal and go with this???

Special K

McGowan

Johnsson

Webster

Grainger

Novi

Rudi

Zal

Driver

Kyle

Sutton

I feel that this is our best team.

What would Zal bring to the midfield though? Surely of the two central defenders it would be better giving Jonsson a run in the middle of the park? Also surely Hamill would be a better option than both.

Neilson's Shank

Ok, i'm off to the gym, I look forward to a 3-4 page thread ripping me to shreds...it was just a thought. Posted Image

Going to the gym does not merit a 3-4 page ripping, but as for the Zal comment....................

What would Zal bring to the midfield though? Surely of the two central defenders it would be better giving Jonsson a run in the middle of the park? Also surely Hamill would be a better option than both.

That?s easy????.

Johnsonn is a decent defender but is the worst midfielder I have EVER seen.

Zal is a a bombscare in defence but is actually a gifted footballer.

With the current squad I think this is the only way to work around our problems (which are there for all to see).

Zal get?s stuck in.

As long as Ian Black NEVER plays for Hearts again we are half way there.

That?s easy????.

Johnsonn is a decent defender but is the worst midfielder I have EVER seen.

Zal is a a bombscare in defence but is actually a gifted footballer.

With the current squad I think this is the only way to work around our problems (which are there for all to see).

Zal get?s stuck in.

As long as Ian Black NEVER plays for Hearts again we are half way there.

Zal looks ok on the ball when he has it at the back because he has as much time as he wants and even then he will still give the ball away on quite a few occasions during the game. In the middle of the park he would have no time on the ball.

In terms of gettin stuck in, Black and Mrowiec do that.

Archived