Riots in london

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

Just wondering for all us jambos traveling to the part of london that has the riots are .Is it going to be safe for us being down there ?

Ribery's Face

we'll have to wait and see..........

My hotel is 20 odd miles away from WHL so i think im safe for most of the time.

Hasn't even crossed my mind, your ?300 a week should get a decent flack jacket. You'll be safe, in fact as safe as a house in Morningside :thumbsup:

Seriously, when was the last time a riot in this country lasted 3 weeks? As soon as it starts raining again they will all fritter away back to their looted TV and ready meals, horrible underclass scum!

williamgerrard

yea isuppose speedbump seen as there the real tramps of the world and i dont work for megabus im actually a tiller

you're coming home in a coffin. best get used to the idea now.

Jim you going?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I would imagine the light fingered tea leaves with have nicked every TV in Lundun by the time we get there.

Good bargains on Ebay at the moment btw.

naw man. cannot secure the required time aaf.

Mystery bug, a new job or kill your gaffer!!!!

williamgerrard

Im already going as my ?300 a week means i can take my good freind speedbump for a heavy drinking session in war zone london pmsl

scott herbertson

I've drunk in t he ppubs outside the ground after the matches on a saturday until 8/9pm without any problem - nice friendly people.

Shouldn't think they'll be interested in bother with a coupe of thousand scotsmen. Probably more worried what we will do to them!

Im already going as my ?300 a week means i can take my good freind speedbump for a heavy drinking session in war zone london pmsl

I'd hand you over to these savages, so they can rob you of yer ?300 and yer bus ticket.

Drylaw Hearts

I've just seen photos of the hotel in which I've been booked into.

I think they were taken after the rioters had passed through it a couple of times.

Ribery's Face

I've just seen photos of the hotel in which I've been booked into.

I think they were taken after the rioters had passed through it a couple of times.

haha brilliant! it all adds too the occasion.

williamgerrard

I'd hand you over to these savages, so they can rob you of yer ?300 and yer bus ticket.

Well after all ima tramp coz im going by megabus so imsure they will go after you seen as you allegdly have to much class mind you imay get a tilling job down there pmsl to earn more than 300 a week pmsl

Well after all ima tramp coz im going by megabus so imsure they will go after you seen as you allegdly have to much class mind you imay get a tilling job down there pmsl to earn more than 300 a week pmsl

What a mug :thumbsup:

You drunk willy?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You don't see many Farms in London, so I think you will struggle with that one Willy !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilling_%28agriculture%29

I suspect this is small beer compared to the Bridge of Doom!!!

LOL :lol: I wonder who the equivalent of the bold Bradley is in London :ninja:

Noticed a Greggs on fire, at last the shop has an excuse for the burnt offerings they serve up on a regular basis :woot:

Heard from a pal who works for the police. Spurs/Everton might be off on Saturday as police busy elsewhere as Tottenham will still be a crime scene...

Heard from a pal who works for the police. Spurs/Everton might be off on Saturday as police busy elsewhere as Tottenham will still be a crime scene...

Could be a nightmare for us as it could mean more first team players in their team or better if you want to see the best they've got.

Archived