Spurs Allocation Changed ?

Ricknauskis

Ricknauskis

Just notice that the Spurs website no longer states Allocation : 1200 for the game at Tynie and now states Allocation : TBC ( changed from yesterday )

I hope this has something to do with Hearts negotiating the amount of tickets we are getting WHL

Italian Lambretta

I'm sure we can give them 3 sections of the Roseburn with a double line of stewards to seperate the fans

My guess is that Hearts gave them two sections (1200) and reserved a third section for negotation. They'll release another section (600 tickets)if they up our allocation at WHL.

This is purely a guess but Hearts would need to be stupid to have not done this imo.

Dagger Is Back

My guess is that Hearts gave them two sections (1200) and reserved a third section for negotation. They'll release another section (600 tickets)if they up our allocation at WHL.

This is purely a guess but Hearts would need to be stupid to have not done this imo.

Obviously no-one really knows what the scoop is until something official is communicated.

I would however be astounded and disappointed had Hearts and Spurs not already discussed ticket take up projections and allocations.

Surely the 'negotiation' takes place before the sale?

Maybe too straight forward a way of thinking?

Just notice that the Spurs website no longer states Allocation : 1200 for the game at Tynie and now states Allocation : TBC ( changed from yesterday )

I hope this has something to do with Hearts negotiating the amount of tickets we are getting WHL

It's been 'TBC' everytime I've checked, since the draw on friday! :ninja:

Radioactive Mince

Dont think so.

This page updated 6th August says 1200 http://www.tottenham...ews-060811.html

This page updated 5th August says TBC http://www.tottenham...fice_today.html

Unless there is another page on the Spurs site with more recent ticket information which I cant find

So, a false dawn this thread, then?

As said on numerous other threads, even if Spurs reciprocate the 7% we've given them as a matter of courtesy, we'll get around 2500 tickets. If they give us the minimum 5% then that's about the figure of 1800 talked about. Pisser that it's a ST included game. Can see about 25% of THFC ST holders not turning up for this diddy cup game, TBH.

Im going to re register on one of the Spurs forum and start sooking up the erses of some of the posters I think will be season ticket holders in case I don't get a ticket and I can get one in that end ;)

Asked the question when getting my ticket at the ticket office for the home leg and was advised that there is a meeting scheduled tomorrow between the two clubs to agree allocations etc, so I guess we won't have ticket numbers/ ballot details etc comfirmed until then.

It was 1200 when I looked. Not looking anymore as I officially hate Spurs from now.. :angry:

Prince Buaben

Asked the question when getting my ticket at the ticket office for the home leg and was advised that there is a meeting scheduled tomorrow between the two clubs to agree allocations etc, so I guess we won't have ticket numbers/ ballot details etc comfirmed until then.

Hearts put something on facebook along those lines

RoussetsShorts

So Hearts have potentially sold tickets for the 'home' end that could end up being the 'away' end. oh dear.

Tbh i think someone at Hearts jumped the gun on friday re tickets for both spurs allocation and our own general sale and not a lot of thought went into it.

Spurs imo should have been given 3sections at least and probably the whole end.

We should have been more organised re general sale as opposed to the very short notice free for all.

Tbh i think someone at Hearts jumped the gun on friday re tickets for both spurs allocation and our own general sale and not a lot of thought went into it.

We should have been more organised re general sale as opposed to the very short notice free for all.

Having looked at the site, it seams that Hearts are willing to give three sections to Spurs. With the third section (K) to include a couple of lines of Stewards. This section was not on general sale and when you highlight the section e-ticketing, the number of seats is slightly reduced (only 500 compared to 700 for other Roseburn sections).

I'm willing to bet that Spurs will be taking more than the 2 sections they've already been given.

Disclaimer: This could be absolute tosh.

Dont say that just found out this morning my leave request for WHL has been denied :down:

it did seem a bit rushed.

portobellojambo1

The final number of tickets Spurs have taken was determined by THFC, not HMFC. I believe more could have been offered if required but were declined, in fact Spurs were actually looking for less. This was based on the fact THFC do not expect to sell the allocation of 1,200. They expect most who will be in Tynecastle will be Spurs fans living/working in Scotland or Northern England.

The reasoning for this were given as, cost of actually getting to Edinburgh (during the Festival), plus the likelihood that they could have to search high and low for any sort of accommodation given again it is the Edinburgh Festival (accommodation in Edinburgh will either be non existent or cost a small feckin fortune, even for Bed & Breakfast, so anyone coming up will have to look much further afield). The phrase used as well was not many would be willing to shell out upwards of ?500-?600 to watch Spurs reserves, and HMFC don't have the same appeal to them as THFC have to us.

I was of the same opinion as many, that we should have offered Spurs more tickets, but it appears the only reason they didn't get more was because they actually wanted less.

Ricknauskis

Very valid point does make sense. Looking at the Spurs Forum a lot of guys on there are talking about selling their 'FREE' tickets to us daft Jocks for a small fortune.

As you say, they dont rate this game as highly as we do. Lets face it Real Madrid at home compared with HMFC :whistling:

when is the official meeting for the spurs away ticket allocation

portobellojambo1

when is the official meeting for the spurs away ticket allocation

I believe there will be some sort of discussions tomorrow. HMFC hope to have information out by late tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

I believe there will be some sort of discussions tomorrow. HMFC hope to have information out by late tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

orite cheers

Paulie Walnut

Why would you advocate doing that? Your idea means that there are less tickets for Hearts fans to see a game of a lifetime.

I presume you are a superfan/uberfan season ticket holder with a guaranteed ticket and given them more tickets would suit your selfish pursuit for an away ticket.

Either that or you are just a Hobo.

Why would you advocate doing that? Your idea means that there are less tickets for Hearts fans to see a game of a lifetime.

I presume you are a superfan/uberfan season ticket holder with a guaranteed ticket and given them more tickets would suit your selfish pursuit for an away ticket.

Al why are you repeating the same lines every time your on?yes you argued with the uber fans and yes you and they got peed off but if you claim to be a Jambo why start the same shit again?

scottish_chicP

Your chat is getting extremely boring :down:

why give them the whole end?. i would have offered them the bare minimum,as what we offered them will have no baring on our allocation at whl,they will give us what they think they cannot sell as a matter of business not as some sort of charitable hand out.................

The final number of tickets Spurs have taken was determined by THFC, not HMFC. I believe more could have been offered if required but were declined, in fact Spurs were actually looking for less. This was based on the fact THFC do not expect to sell the allocation of 1,200. They expect most who will be in Tynecastle will be Spurs fans living/working in Scotland or Northern England.

The reasoning for this were given as, cost of actually getting to Edinburgh (during the Festival), plus the likelihood that they could have to search high and low for any sort of accommodation given again it is the Edinburgh Festival (accommodation in Edinburgh will either be non existent or cost a small feckin fortune, even for Bed & Breakfast, so anyone coming up will have to look much further afield). The phrase used as well was not many would be willing to shell out upwards of ?500-?600 to watch Spurs reserves, and HMFC don't have the same appeal to them as THFC have to us.

I was of the same opinion as many, that we should have offered Spurs more tickets, but it appears the only reason they didn't get more was because they actually wanted less.

If what you have been told is true, then i am pleased on two fronts, tickets and Spurs attitude to this game.

Paulie Walnut

Al why are you repeating the same lines every time your on?yes you argued with the uber fans and yes you and they got peed off but if you claim to be a Jambo why start the same shit again?

Stu i am not the only one who has this gripe. Have a look at this thread and you will see others backing up my opinion.

As for starting the same shit again i think you will find the Uber/Superfans are the ones still banging on about this. I am happy to move on from it but it seems the so called better and more deserving Hearts fans can't. All they are interested in is securing a ticket for the away leg by denying non season ticket holders seats.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Stu i am not the only one who has this gripe. Have a look at this thread and you will see others backing up my opinion.

As for starting the same shit again i think you will find the Uber/Superfans are the ones still banging on about this. I am happy to move on from it but it seems the so called better and more deserving Hearts fans can't. All they are interested in is securing a ticket for the away leg by denying non season ticket holders seats.

Stop greeting because you got wound up :vrface:

How do people like you function in day-to-day life? So precious over a few wind-ups.

Paulie Walnut

Stop greeting because you got wound up :vrface:

How do people like you function in day-to-day life? So precious over a few wind-ups.

Sorry who are you?

Francis Albert

Makes sense.

There will be about as much demand from Spurs London fans as for a Carling Cup game away to (say) Cardiff City.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I looked at flying up for the home game as soon as the draw was made.

Flights where about ?150 each way from London.

Hotels where anything from ?250 upto ?600 for 1 night.

All because the festival is on.

I can't see many Spurs supporters going for that sort of cost against us.

Supporters buses in and out is the only way I can see them attending.

Gregory House M.D.

Sorry, but I prefer Tynie full of Hearts fans and don't see why Spurs should get 3 sections never mind the stand. Anyway the arrogant Cockney welts have been calling us "a pub team" and saying they'll walk all over us on one of their bigger forums. Give them the two sections and they can think themselves lucky we never gave them 5% for being disrespectful arrogant halfwits.

They won't want to come watch their glorified friendly against "a pub team" anyway.

Rant over :lol:

Never thought about that. Hardly a room to be had up here just now and you'll get rammed if you do find one.!

the wee lass in the ticket office said today that the spurs fans have been allocated the 2 central sections of the roseburn stand. so maybe they are thinking of giving them the section nearest the main stand aswell?

Guest Jamboinleith

the wee lass in the ticket office said today that the spurs fans have been allocated the 2 central sections of the roseburn stand. so maybe they are thinking of giving them the section nearest the main stand aswell?

I got an extra ticket on saturday for my son and his pal,they are both in section j in roseburn.the three sections ie nearest old main stand are allocated and you couldnt purchase tickets.so two things,either spurs indeed have 3 sections or we are keeping 1 section for jambos hopefully. :thumbsup:

The Spurs website says their allocation is 1200.

However looking at our eTicketing website the total number of seats in sections L and M of the Roseburn is 1482. But I remember checking on Saturday to see how many seats had been sold and sections K, L and M were unavailable for Hearts fans to purchase seats in.

Which means Spurs must be getting most of L and M; and K is being used as segregation. A whole section for segregation is a bit much IMO, when the club could be making money by selling those seats off to Jambos. :unsure:

The Spurs website says their allocation is 1200.

However looking at our eTicketing website the total number of seats in sections L and M of the Roseburn is 1482. But I remember checking on Saturday to see how many seats had been sold and sections K, L and M were unavailable for Hearts fans to purchase seats in.

Which means Spurs must be getting most of L and M; and K is being used as segregation. A whole section for segregation is a bit much IMO, when the club could be making money by selling those seats off to Jambos. :unsure:

UEFA regulations probably require a minimum distance between fans?

UEFA regulations probably require a minimum distance between fans?

Maybe so, but I do remember watching Spurs v Inter Milan last season on Sky and as far as I remember I was shocked as to the lack of distance between the fans at WHL. But we will see.

heartsfanno1

I've had a look and apparently they usually give the whole south stand to away fans which is 3500 so i'm expecting we get that.

Gregory House M.D.

I've had a look and apparently they usually give the whole south stand to away fans which is 3500 so i'm expecting we get that.

:rofl:

mulleted_jambo

I have a ticket in section K right beside the stairs nearest the main stand so we must have that whole section.

I am 99.9% sure that they will have the whole of section M and most of section L with a line of about 3-5 seats for segregation. That would add up to about 1,200. Glad to be of help B)

I have a ticket in section K right beside the stairs nearest the main stand so we must have that whole section.

I am 99.9% sure that they will have the whole of section M and most of section L with a line of about 3-5 seats for segregation. That would add up to about 1,200. Glad to be of help B)

Cheers, I forgot to ask if there was any jambos on here with a ticket in K.

Good to hear if that is what happens, we will see in 9 days :smuggy:

heartsfc_fan

You're spot on.

Spurs are getting 1,200 at Tynecastle:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket_office_today.html

UPDATE, AUGUST 9

Hearts v Spurs, Europa League Play-Off, First Leg, Thursday August 18

Kick-off: TBC

Allocation: 1,200

Price: Adults - ?29 and ?36, Concessions - ?18 and ?22

This fixture was over-subscribed with Season Ticket Holder applications and will not open for Members to apply.

Loyalty Points: 5

Archived