How to get to london

Ribery's Face

Ribery's Face

I'm wanting to go, I heard someone saying about ?149 from Thomas cook for flights and 2 nights, can't find the deal anywhere, wondering if anyone knows any decent deals for either train or plane also 1 or 2 nights. Not bothered as long as iget to seethe game!!

I'm wanting to go, I heard someone saying about ?149 from Thomas cook for flights and 2 nights, can't find the deal anywhere, wondering if anyone knows any decent deals for either train or plane also 1 or 2 nights. Not bothered as long as iget to seethe game!!

BMI Edinb-Heathrow

Out 21.05 on Wed 24th

Return 15:15 on Fri 26th

?147 3 seats left on both flights...............

Ribery's Face

BMI Edinb-Heathrow

Out 21.05 on Wed 24th

Return 15:15 on Fri 26th

?147 3 seats left on both flights...............

Does that include hotel or not?

Ribery's Face

NO

?75 a night Liverpool St Travelodge

P.S no need thank me..... :whistling:

Cheers mate :ninja:

Dalstonjambo

If you want somewhere v cheap mate, try clink youth hostel near kings cross. Got a couple of mates who live pretty much next door to it (i live 5 mins away myself). Its basic - but is something like ?15 a night. Has a bar in it too for late night drinking. Is a youth hostel type though. If you just want somehere cheap to get the head down, try that

Nucky Thompson

Superbreaks are still doing 2 nights B&B and return rail travel for ?118.

http://www.superbreak.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand&utm_term=superbreak&sissr=1

There needs to be a minimum of 2 traveling though

Guest Borat

NO

?75 a night Liverpool St Travelodge

P.S no need thank me..... :whistling:

There are cheaper Travelodges in the London area than that

And there are rooms for 50 quid at the Premier Inn in Wembley area

There are cheaper Travelodges in the London area than that

And there are rooms for 50 quid at the Premier Inn in Wembley area

Yep but if you stay at the Liverpool St one you are only a 22 min train ride from WHL.

Bollocks to traipsing half way across London when you are elephants.

Edited to spell bollocks correctly after a slap on the wrist the other day :whistling:

Guest Borat

mikehmfc are you sure you have looked at that site closely enough?

If you are looking for flights plus hotel in London for ?150 go to thomascook.com and look at city breaks.

Select Edinburgh to London and after 1 minutes on that site and I can see an endless list of flights plus hostels and hotels starting at ?108 in London.

Not sure of the areas but if you do your homework then navigating the choob will be no bother.

One in your price range for ?153 which claims to be near the Emirates and White Hart Lane.

mahgrassyshoes

If you want somewhere v cheap mate, try clink youth hostel near kings cross. Got a couple of mates who live pretty much next door to it (i live 5 mins away myself). Its basic - but is something like ?15 a night. Has a bar in it too for late night drinking. Is a youth hostel type though. If you just want somehere cheap to get the head down, try that

You can get return flights edinburgh-gatwick 24th-26th for ?115. I'll be staying at the above hostel hopefully (depends on whether or not my mates will lower their standards for the night!) for ?17.50. In a 15 bed dorm though. There are smaller rooms but the prices are a wee bit highr. No more that ?25 pppn as i recall.

you wont get a better deal than www.superbreaks.com mate ?124 now for rail ticket 2 nights 3 star hotel wi breakie.we done it for millwall game excellent value and you can take your own carry oot on train rather than pay ?4 a beer on a flight

Ribery's Face

mikehmfc are you sure you have looked at that site closely enough?

If you are looking for flights plus hotel in London for ?150 go to thomascook.com and look at city breaks.

Select Edinburgh to London and after 1 minutes on that site and I can see an endless list of flights plus hostels and hotels starting at ?108 in London.

Not sure of the areas but if you do your homework then navigating the choob will be no bother.

One in your price range for ?153 which claims to be near the Emirates and White Hart Lane.

everytime i looked they were all very expensive.

Ribery's Face

think its gonna have to be the superbreaks ?118 twin room at the randam hotel or what ever its called, will phone boss tomorrow, in training that week really hope i can get it off, no point in booking it tonight to find out i wont be able to go!

williamgerrard

Right cheap way to get to london book up on megabus from glasgow due to edinburgh been fully booked thurs 25 aug dep 04.15 glasglow arr 14.00 london victoria ?8 Return journey thurs 25 aug depart 23.45 london victoria - glasgow arr fri 07.30 ?15 and ifyou dont wanna hang about in glasgow tolong on the way down book the last citylink bus from edinburgh to glasgow 23.59 arrive in glasgow 01.20

Speedbump is on the register

That is neither funny or clever, I see the standard of people earning ?300 a week is falling as fast as Americas credit rating. Maybe you should help bail them out.

williamgerrard

speedbump your on the megabus register to travel down lol so stop kidding ppl on that you rich pmsl

speedbump your on the megabus register to travel down lol so stop kidding ppl on that you rich pmsl

That's less funnier than being on the sex offenders list, I never mentioned being rich although you on ?300 a week obviously are :teehee:

Destruction Derby

Right cheap way to get to london book up on megabus from glasgow due to edinburgh been fully booked thurs 25 aug dep 04.15 glasglow arr 14.00 london victoria ?8 Return journey thurs 25 aug depart 23.45 london victoria - glasgow arr fri 07.30 ?15 and ifyou dont wanna hang about in glasgow tolong on the way down book the last citylink bus from edinburgh to glasgow 23.59 arrive in glasgow 01.20

What you planning on doing in Glasgow between 20 past 1 and quarter past 4 on a Thursday morning?

I drove from London to Edinburgh yesterday via Chesire totalling about 420Miles.

My car is a ford fiesta 1.25 Zetec Petrol it was fully (over)loaded with stuff from my flat.

total cost was ?65 in petrol one way.

so if you do the same but sell seats of the car then potentially as little as ?32 each person(even cheaper if you get good fuel consumption).

just need to organise accommodation for a night, could go to a hostel which range from ?10-?20 a night

Getting to and back from London is the easy bit.

Whats everyones plans for getting to and from WHL ?

Train / Tube gonna be busy as coming back

you wont get a better deal than www.superbreaks.com mate ?124 now for rail ticket 2 nights 3 star hotel wi breakie.we done it for millwall game excellent value and you can take your own carry oot on train rather than pay ?4 a beer on a flight

Good shout but hope OB are not on train keeping it dry!!!

Howdy Doody Jambo

I was there 10 year ago , Spurs v Chelsea at WHL , got tube from Covent garden to Liverpool Street station and then a bus to ground , a hibs- hole of a place

Was really busy after the game so went for pintos after untill crowd disappeared , that was an afternoon game

I suspect we will be kept in the stadium for 20 minutes after making it difficult to get back to Euston for 23:00hrs

Yeah i think most folk will be heading back into town but i would prob be heading north on my j jones if i go ahead with my plans

Lane - Edmington - Enfield - Cheshunt

Hmm

only tube option is Victoria Line, that'll take you within a 30 min walk of the ground.

Theres a rail line just next to it too, not so sure about buses yet though. Tube will be heaving after the game though.

see http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ for london travel info

Archived