Just got a ticket on Hearts site

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Just got a ticket for the home game V Spurs in Section E on the hearts site. Lucky Day :thumbsup: not sure if there are any left..

We_are_the_Hearts

Just looked and the game has now been moved from Latest info? Maybe the last one?

Just got a ticket for the home game V Spurs in Section E on the hearts site. Lucky Day :thumbsup: not sure if there are any left..

You do realise you've probably just killed the official site, right? :laugh:

We_are_the_Hearts

probably an error and the seat has been double booked ;)

Don't say that. :unsure: I have been sent the e ticket so will be there unless hear otherwise. Was th eonly part of the stadium showing Gold went I went on.

Ticket now available in N3...hurry

Surely a glitch and it'll be double booked. It has a set price of ?19 and doesn't let you choose between adult/student/over 65 etc.

It is probably a season ticket holders seat.. :huh:

I was just in for mine, man got told he couldnt get his seat in D as 200 have to be kept for UEFA hangers on..Moved else where. He wasnt a happy bunny when she said its only a seat your getting another one.. Another man has had to get separated from his family as none together..

They should get some adults with a bit of sense working there not just school leavers it looks like..

We_are_the_Hearts

I just booked one in N3, let me choose adult ticket. Ya badword beauty!

Looks like you got it! They must be putting them up as ST holders say they aint going!

Looks like you got it! They must be putting them up as ST holders say they aint going!

Would't they wait until next Saturday 10am to do that though?

There was one available that must have sold then two next to one another became available. Hope a fit burd got the other one :woot:

There was one available that must have sold then two next to one another became available. Hope a fit burd got the other one :woot:

Shouldn't you perhaps be watching the game instead of staring at the person next to you? Actually tell you what, I'll give you a copy of Zoo for your ticket. :thumbsup:

Anyone have any idea how many tickets will be available from ST holders not booking?

Also to WATH above, just thought it'd make more sense to put them all out at the same time instead of individually throughout the week. How do they know that the ST holder won't book it? I can't imagine them going into the TO and saying they wouldn't want a guarranteed seat.

kingantti1874

It is probably a season ticket holders seat.. :huh:

I was just in for mine, man got told he couldnt get his seat in D as 200 have to be kept for UEFA hangers on..Moved else where. He wasnt a happy bunny when she said its only a seat your getting another one.. Another man has had to get separated from his family as none together..

They should get some adults with a bit of sense working there not just school leavers it looks like..

you dont get too many high flying career types looking to sell tickets for a living mate, that said - again those people should have had first dibs to secure their new seat

Drylaw Hearts

Anyone have any idea how many tickets will be available from ST holders not booking?

How can anyone possibly know that ?

Shouldn't you perhaps be watching the game instead of staring at the person next to you? Actually tell you what, I'll give you a copy of Zoo for your ticket. :thumbsup:

Also to WATH above, just thought it'd make more sense to put them all out at the same time instead of individually throughout the week. How do they know that the ST holder won't book it? I can't imagine them going into the TO and saying they wouldn't want a guarranteed seat.

I'm only going because it's Spurs, I don't really support Hearts, and can't really name more than 3 players :thumbsup:

How can anyone possibly know that ?

That's why I said "an idea", or an estimate, a guess.

See below. I forgot some people would still be away on holiday during the game. Thanks heartsfc_fan.

There's hope yet!

heartsfc_fan

I would imagine there will be up to 500 seats going on Saturday morning due to season ticket holders not purchasing their seats (whether that be for financial reasons, holiday or other commitments).

Drylaw Hearts

That's why I said "an idea", or an estimate, a guess.

It would be easier to guess the Lottery numbers.

It would be easier to guess the Lottery numbers.

Won a tenner on Saturday. :thumbsup::whistling:

I would imagine there will be up to 500 seats going on Saturday morning due to season ticket holders not purchasing their seats (whether that be for financial reasons, holiday or other commitments).

Doubt it as with a good few season ticket holders are having to be moved to other seats because of U.E.F.A. delegates getting their freebies then the chances are very slim.

Hope they still sell me my own seat. Section J Roseburn. I'll pop up Tynie later in the week once the queues die down.

Doubt it as with a good few season ticket holders are having to be moved to other seats because of U.E.F.A. delegates getting their freebies then the chances are very slim.

You would hope they had taken that into account before the public sale

You would hope they had taken that into account before the public sale

Of course and thats why i can't see any spares suddenly appearing after the cut off point.

Managed to get one an hour ago from the eTickets site and already collected. Very chuffed now as it makes up for Saturdays farce for me.

The seat N3, row K, seat 4 has been popping up on sale about 4 times now, probably going to be sold about 40 times over by the game.

heartsfc_fan

The seat N3, row K, seat 4 has been popping up on sale about 4 times now, probably going to be sold about 40 times over by the game.

:D

Whoever has the above seat, make sure you get in early to claim the seat and have your ticket at the ready to prove it's yours :whistling:

Managed to get one an hour ago from the eTickets site and already collected. Very chuffed now as it makes up for Saturdays farce for me.

RESULT :thumbsup:

Tokyo Drifter

WHAAAT? I queued on Saturday afternoon and was told they'd sold out four hours earlier

WHAAAT? I queued on Saturday afternoon and was told they'd sold out four hours earlier

Looks like some of the tickets which were reserved for ST holders are now being released if they are not required or some may have been returned. Possibly some of the tickets that have appeared on bid websites might also have been cancelled and resold. The moral of the story is keep an eye on the eticketing website

Libertarian

There should be a few tickets available after the 13th, for example my 2 kids who are season ticket holders are abroad with their grandparents. There will be a number of season ticket holders in a similar position. These seats therefore won't be sold until after August 13th.

:D

Whoever has the above seat, make sure you get in early to claim the seat and have your ticket at the ready to prove it's yours :whistling:

That's my seat!..Naw it's mine!..Can't be i bought it on-line!..I sit here every game!imagesca7qhze0.jpg

Rows 20-27 in Section D (200 seats, mostly current ST holders) have been kept free for Uefa.

we have been offered seats in Sections C & E. existing ST holders for those sections have until saturday the 13 August at 10 a.m to choose their ST seat.

however we got 4 tickets together in Section C this morning.

i don't expect there to be many tickets left over since they are having to find seats for up to 200 folk from section D in Sections C & E. :rolleyes:

What?! :o

The Godfather

What?! :o

Are you at the wind up? I got this seat earlier and have confirmed with ticket office it is allocated to me.

RoussetsShorts

ROFL - I can see all this being an absolute shambles on the night of the game. Smart cards not working, folk being sold tickets in the UEFA delegates bit, double/treble booked seats. Letting ticketmaster do all this so quickly was a big mistake.

Should add to the atomsphere though!!!!

Are you at the wind up? I got this seat earlier and have confirmed with ticket office it is allocated to me.

No, I have a different seat from you but bought mine earlier. Picked it up from the TO too.

The Godfather

No, I have a different seat from you but bought mine earlier. Picked it up from the TO too.

Cheers. I have checked and Ticketmaster 'cannot' sell same seat twice. Guess we both got lucky!

Looks like some of the tickets which were reserved for ST holders are now being released if they are not required or some may have been returned. Possibly some of the tickets that have appeared on bid websites might also have been cancelled and resold. The moral of the story is keep an eye on the eticketing website

Is that the clubs policy on reselling ( touting to be honest )

I can see this being chaotic :down:

Archived