Heurelho Gomes

Sten Guns

chester copperpot

He can be our Zibi.

:thumbsup:

Going on our recent performances, it wont matter who Spurs put in goal, as they'll be rather quiet and bored in goal.

Ecce Romanov

He can be our Zibi.

:thumbsup:

He's a great shot stopper, but is often just plain lost a crosses etc.

Fingers crossed he's rank against us :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

You need to create chances to test a keeper and on his day he can be outstanding.

Probably won't play anyway.

Drylaw Hearts

You need to create chances to test a keeper and on his day he can be outstanding.

This.

And this.

Nah, they'll play Cudicini.

Going on our recent performances, it wont matter who Spurs put in goal, as they'll be rather quiet and bored in goal.

I know we got beat so it totally makes you think different but if you see the Motherwell highlights Randolph makes a couple of cracking saves from Driver.My concern is when we lose the first goal we seem to totally fall out of games.

chester copperpot

I know we got beat so it totally makes you think different but if you see the Motherwell highlights Randolph makes a couple of cracking saves from Driver.My concern is when we lose the first goal we seem to totally fall out of games.

I know, still pissed off and cold from yesterday. Actually got the heating on today.

mahgrassyshoes

That's because, imo, managers know if they get the lead they can shut up shop and know we don't have enough in midfield to break them down.

I know, still pissed off and cold from yesterday. Actually got the heating on today.

Aye I wasn't there so it's easier for me to be less disappointed but if I was I would most probably be well pissed off.

If he plays, shoot on sight should be the message to the players. Infact, whoever plays it should be shoot on sight!!

Archived