Why the top tier at fir park ?

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

Is it a tactical ploy So the away fans are not as close to the pitch ? , it does not look good on tv ! !

and we also do it at our home games ! Today our support was to big for just the bottom tier so is it a costing issue to open both ?

superwellfan

Is it a tactical ploy So the away fans are not as close to the pitch ? , it does not look good on tv ! !

and we also do it at our home games ! Today our support was to big for just the bottom tier so is it a costing issue to open both ?

Word is that we stick away fans in the top tier because when it's raining, the bottom tier's stairs get slippy.

Now as a Motherwell fan can I just say.....what a load of Health & Safety obsessed, over zealous, atmosphere killing pile of shite. <_<

I always like away fans in the bottom tier so we can all exchange pleasantries and add to the occasion :)

J Cheever Loophole

Word is that we stick away fans in the top tier because when it's raining, the bottom tier's stairs get slippy.

Now as a Motherwell fan can I just say.....what a load of Health & Safety obsessed, over zealous, atmosphere killing pile of shite. <_<

I always like away fans in the bottom tier so we can all exchange pleasantries and add to the occasion :)

What's your "Ultra"section called mate?Was that a Poznanesque reverse huddle,or where folk just trying to help, find a dropped 10bob bit?biggrin.gif

Fxxx the SPFL

What's your "Ultra"section called mate?Was that a Poznanesque reverse huddle,or where folk just trying to help, find a dropped 10bob bit?biggrin.gif

more likely to be a giro but wait they only had a collective age of 100 between the twenty of them.:whistling:

Better call Saul

Cant be that wasn't raining last year when we through mid week and if memory serves me correct I never see fans down there apart from the old firm .

heartsfc_fan

The top tier is terrbile. You can't see the goal line (closest to you) in some parts.

A poorly deisgned stand that has obviously been thrown up for the Old Firm.

chester copperpot

The top tier is terrbile. You can't see the goal line (closest to you) in some parts.

There were about 10 odd jambos in the bottom tier, dunno if they were wheelchair carers or what, but only seen 2 in a wheelchair, so not sure how there was 10 of them there.

heartsfc_fan

There were about 10 odd jambos in the bottom tier, dunno if they were wheelchair carers or what, but only seen 2 in a wheelchair, so not sure how there was 10 of them there.

Saw that aswell.

Was the top tier full?

chester copperpot

Saw that aswell.

Was the top tier full?

Not even close. I sat in the front row of the upper tier with the wee man (at the very left hand side) and I'd say it was 3/4 full at most.

Also the tannoy system in the upper teir is a disgrace. Dont know how it passes a safety check as you cannot make out one thing the boy says in an emergency.

chester copperpot

Also the tannoy system in the upper teir is a disgrace. Dont know how it passes a safety check as you cannot make out one thing the boy says in an emergency.

It's been like that for fecking years too, I remember complaining about it approx 4 years ago.

superwellfan

Must admit, I liked that one mate :lol:

There used to be a group called the 'Well Boys but that disbanded, and the same lads that were in that just stayed as a group under no name as far as I'm aware. :)

This is pet hate of mine. From a marketing point of view it makes no sense. You want to create the impression for TV viewers that there are actually people going to these games.

Archived