If you went to Hungary

desmondo

Where have you been?? Tickets went on general sale to everybody everywhere and season tickets get their seat reserved.

Where have you been?? Tickets went on general sale to everybody everywhere and season tickets get their seat reserved.

I am assuming he means the away game.

think he means the away game

I would expect some sort of sale before general sale for ans who have a purchasing history then goon sale to anyone

Radioactive Mince

Wish it did, Bill :(

It wouldn't be fair, though. It was hardly the cheapest trip we could've got (prices out there excepted :ninja:) so I don't see why folk who have more money at the time/time off work than others are any more loyal.

Again, it'd be great if so :)

lost in leith

Wish being in Hungary did guarantee a ticket, as I would effectively have two. My other half was there and she just goes occasionally for the social side. I've been at the last 3 European away games. However, I think I've less of a claim than folk who go home and away every week but can't necessarily afford the more expensive trips abroad. I'd be happy if tickets were allocated in line with a well run loyalty points system. My concern is that the system seems to be a bit of a mess.

portobellojambo1

Just curious like :ninja:

Nope, it will be done on loyalty points totals (although as others have said the management of that system leaves a hell of a lot to be desired, in many cases it appears the points actually held by HMFC are wrong). All the trip to Hungary got those of us who went was 7 loyalty points ( and a super break away of course).

Nope, it will be done on loyalty points totals (although as others have said the management of that system leaves a hell of a lot to be desired, in many cases it appears the points actually held by HMFC are wrong). All the trip to Hungary got those of us who went was 7 loyalty points ( and a super break away of course).

unless of course you got the ticket from a wee lassie at the away end gate 5 minutes from kick off and can,t prove this unless you,ve got hunners o pictures :whistling: if they 7 points are the difference between getting a ticket and not then hearts might just get a link to all my holiday pics.on 127 points btw which should be enough i hope.

Radioactive Mince

unless of course you got the ticket from a wee lassie at the away end gate 5 minutes from kick off and can,t prove this unless you,ve got hunners o pictures :whistling: if they 7 points are the difference between getting a ticket and not then hearts might just get a link to all my holiday pics.on 127 points btw which should be enough i hope.

:rofl:

THIS.

That was a fecking farce, BTW.

:rofl:

THIS.

That was a fecking farce, BTW.

don,t know how hearts will cope dishing out 1800-3000 away tickets if they can make such a drama out of supplying the few of us without tickets in hungary.what time did the buses leave budapest?you would have thought they,d have factored in things like unforseen circumstances such as a puncture.IMO the whole club needs a shake up.

Radioactive Mince

don,t know how hearts will cope dishing out 1800-3000 away tickets if they can make such a drama out of supplying the few of us without tickets in hungary.what time did the buses leave budapest?you would have thought they,d have factored in things like unforseen circumstances such as a puncture.IMO the whole club needs a shake up.

Best thing about the whole sorry episode?

Me: "Two tickets, please"

Hearts dude: "2400Ft mate"

Me: <Hands guy a 10000Ft note>

Hearts dude: "Sorry, we've not got any change"

:stare:

Best thing about the whole sorry episode?

Me: "Two tickets, please"

Hearts dude: "2400Ft mate"

Me: <Hands guy a 10000Ft note>

Hearts dude: "Sorry, we've not got any change"

:stare:

To be fair - the club publicised how to purchase the tickets from the Star Inn before the game and the club officials sat there for a few hours on the morning of the game. I think a lot of fans thought they would be able to buy tickets at the ground - and they weren't.

Archived