Maybe it isn't all so bad?

Locky

Celtic today had 25 shots with 13 on target against a very ordinary Aberdeen side. Maybe our problems aren't as bad as we thought.

I know its not so bad some erses on here pressing the panic button already no one can win every game

And in what way does this relate to Hearts current problems?

Just trying to reassure some of the panic merchants that we shouldn't jump the gun.

Just trying to reassure some of the panic merchants that we shouldn't jump the gun.

Because celtic are top of the league and the only team to have taken full points ?

cornette.png

Because celtic are top of the league and the only team to have taken full points ?

cornette.png

I think a few teams could take full points from Hibs and Aberdeen whether they were away or at home.

We start just about EVERY season slowly.

The 1 season we had a good start we finished 2nd!

Might be a good idea to introduce the players to a football in pre season next time as right now they look like they don't know what to do with it.

Maybe it isn`t so bad but the inquest on JKB(showing we care) and by our manager himself(more importantly) can only push towards better standards. If it works and comes through, it could be the difference by progressing from a distant third and getting closer in the future.

Getintaethem

The way I see it is that we're 3 points worse off than we than I thought we'd be after the first 3 games. It's been a tough start but I think things will improve over the next few weeks. The only real positive from this season so far is the money coming into the club through our participation in the europa cup. The negatives for me are losing early ground to Motherwell and United our main challengers for third (I don't buy into this challenging for the title pish, its not going to happen with the squad we've got).

My main gripe however was that it was obvious that we were crying out for a creative midfeilder and a goalscorer, it was so plain that was what was required. We don't seem to have even tried to fill these positions, I know these players are in high demand but our failure to sign anybody who can fill these roles may make this a long, hard season.

CavySlaveJambo

Have we even had 13 on target after 4 games ?

V Rangers

On Target 8

Off Target 2

V Paksi (A)

On Target 2

Off Target 8

V Dundee Utd

On Target 2

Off Target 6

V Paksi (H)

On Target 10

Off Target 7