reality check

jtkb

Well todays result was not a suprise to me was hoping for a point to give sergio some breathing space. He should now know what a job he has got on his hands we can not even compete with united and motherwell on the park let alone the old firm. But this is just the start and we need a change in playing staff the likes of black and adrian are limited players at best. I feel our defence is ok for this league but with webby in and out with injuries we now need to think about cover/replacement. so to sum up we need 2 decent midfielders and a centre back.Hopefully sergio can get in some portugese talent in these positions and we can begin to get up the league.

I think we could get away with just one midfielder but he needs to be complete and tick all the boxes required. A quality no nonsense centre back is needed badly. And to complete the list we need a proper good striker who is always reliable. Sutton needs a good partner and of course we'll need to wait and see how KK and Elliot play alongside him but as far as i'm concerned 2 T's doesn't cut it. I like him and he has a good work rate which I admire but generally his finishing is rank rotten.

i think out of the three main strikers we have if you feed them decent chances they will score and in rudi and temps there is also goals. It is about carving these chances out that is the problem we need a dinamic midfield and likes of black, adrain ,eggert are simply not good enough for our ambitions

gashauskis9

By no means acceptance of another below par performance, but given our form in 2011 would we have taken one point across the 3 teams? We have had the hardest season start by a mile.

Archived