1 goal in 3 SPL games

Swanny17

From someone outside looking in, it may appear that we need another striker or two what with our lack of SPL goals. But, we all know this isn't really the case. As folk have mentioned, we badly need a creative midfielder, or two, and a change of formation.

I genuinely believe we have guys in our team who will score the goals, but only if we splash out on a new midfielder. Sutton hasn't become murder over night, and Elliott will get us goals too when fit.

What I'd give for a Fulton and a Cameron in our team right now!

It's the same every transfer window with us.

The fans can all see what's needed but the manager / owners never seem to address the gaping holes we find ourselves with.

I remember the times we went without a manager, strikers, right back and now midfielders.

It's getting to the ridiculous stage that we go through the same nonsense every window.

Everyone and their maw can see that our midfield is about what you'd expect of St Mirren, ICT or Hamilton. Central midfield is one area of the pitch that you cannot just patch things over and hope for the best. With no engine room we're handicapped every time we take to the field.

Vlad and Paulo, please get us a midfield that befits the club. What we have at the moment is awful.

No, it's ok.

We will play midfielder's as striker's.

Honestly, it's fine.

:facepalm:

RoussetsShorts

No, it's ok.

We will play midfielder's as striker's.

Honestly, it's fine.

:facepalm:

it reminds me of when kevin mckenna used to go up top, he actually scored a fair few though.

BoJack Horseman

From someone outside looking in, it may appear that we need another striker or two what with our lack of SPL goals. But, we all know this isn't really the case. As folk have mentioned, we badly need a creative midfielder, or two, and a change of formation.

I genuinely believe we have guys in our team who will score the goals, but only if we splash out on a new midfielder. Sutton hasn't become murder over night, and Elliott will get us goals too when fit.

What I'd give for a Fulton and a Cameron in our team right now!

This 100x over. It was a joke the amount of folk on his back at the Paks game. He's still the same player as last season. He's still a decent striker that will bang the goals in for us once he gets the delivery he needs. Fans are a fickle bunch and it's not easy to point out that it takes more than one man to put a move together to score a goal. Without anything creative coming through our midfield, we're obviously not going to be scoring any goals.

When Zal went off on Thursday and we were left with a midfield consisting of Black, Hamill, Temps and Driver it was plainly obvious how small and weak we were. Surely they can't be calling us a 'big, physical' side any more.

was quite optimistic at the start of the season looking on the team... now i completely disagree. we deffo need a creative midfielder. otherwise we are going to be a laughing stock when it comes to Tottenham game

Archived