Do you want to finish in the top 6?

Ryan Gosling

Do you want to finish in the top 6?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want to finish in the top 6?

Ryan Gosling

Easy question.

Give reasons if you want.

I don't really, but I won't be bothered if we do.

Easy question.

Yes, because Dedura won't sign for a club that is not in the top 6! :mad:

How awesome is that pic btw?

It scares me a bit :(

but at the same time shows that the SPL would pish itself if he arrived :)

Ryan Gosling

De-duuura has a vein, has a vein, has a vein, De-duuuura has a vein, it hates Hibees.

Ryan Gosling
Bottom 6, at least we might win some games.

Who's Dedura?

A player who Hearts have to sign, or they'll never have success.

MonkeyHeidHater

Crazy question - its like asking if people would prefer us to play in the 1st division..... we'd be bound to win a few games there??!!!

Our club should be tested at the highest level possible domestically - bring on the OF, Well, DU and lets GIRU them in leith!!!!

chester copperpot
Spot on!

A bit more information please.

Thanks Kislas. Ya Hobo ;)

alwaysthereinspirit

Yes. Then we can screw up the #obos European dreams and also help one of the OF teams lose the league.

Big games are more fun.

Malcolm Tucker

I want Hearts to finish as highly as they possibly can. Why wouldn't you want that?

Ryan Gosling
I want Hearts to finish as highly as they possibly can. Why wouldn't you want that?

To make it seem like Frail has still failed and we get a manager.

And so the U19s can play.

Stewart MacD

I want them to win every game. Always.

One advantage of being in the bottom 6, however, is that a bit of "brave decision, Minister" management would see several young players (sans one spoilt brat who has p155ed off) thrown into the team for the remainder of the season (and not dropped after one poor/nervy game).

Yes plus win all our remaining games, realise we have the next Alex Ferguson in Stevie Frail, sign him up to be manager and dominate Scottish football for the next ten years. I want that. :)

The Real Maroonblood
Yes plus win all our remaining games, realise we have the next Alex Ferguson in Stevie Frail, sign him up to be manager and dominate Scottish football for the next ten years. I want that. :)

Romanov would not allow that as he would probably press the self destruct button.

He has previous convictions for that.

:sad:

A bit more information please.

Thanks Kislas. Ya Hobo ;)

A strong experienced agressive centre back who plays for Spartak Moscow in Russia. Has a good header and jump, 31 caps. It is rumoured that he eats babies too (Spartak pay him 4 babies a month).

Easy question.

Question is not so easy. Because leaving in bottom 6 after saturday is more possibility get more points and pursue higher place at the end of the season. If it means anything comparing with "honor" to play with OF.

This sound strangely familar to everyone salavating over Barassa. Shame he was garbage at Tynie!

Is this guy a signing target or just another one of Chris's gay football fanatasies, like Pingo and Hleb!

Anyway, I want us to finsih as high as possible. However, if we finish in top 6 I think there is more chance of Frail being made manager. Which I don't want.

Not actually that bothered. Though would rather finsih in the top 6 than not.

Barasa was even better than Dedura :P

p.s. on great thing is that Dedura could be used as a motivator for the youth team. "Play good or Dedura eat now!!!" :D that would solve our Copil and Kostadinov problems for sure.

chester copperpot
A strong experienced agressive centre back who plays for Spartak Moscow in Russia. Has a good header and jump, 31 caps. It is rumoured that he eats babies too (Spartak pay him 4 babies a month).

Thanks matey :laugh:

Question is not so easy. Because leaving in bottom 6 after saturday is more possibility get more points and pursue higher place at the end of the season. If it means anything comparing with "honor" to play with OF.

Once you are in the bottom six, you stay in the bottom six no matter how many games you win after the split. It has been known for the 7th placed team to have more points than the 6th placed team at the end of the season.

No.

I'd rather take the fairly small disappointment of finishing in the bottom 6, if it meant we weren't in danger of an absolute raping at Easter Road.

the voice from above

bottom 6 please.

i want to see the kids play, i want vlad to realise just how ****e he's made us, i want to play gretna one last time before we both implode, and most importantly, i love when the nice folk from paisley come to tynie and say hello...

Commander Harris
No.

I'd rather take the fairly small disappointment of finishing in the bottom 6, if it meant we weren't in danger of an absolute raping at Easter Road.

the last time everyone thought we'd get a raping at easter road we got the victory and had a party in their stadium. :)

Not any more.

We need Vlad to accept that Shaggy isn't the finished article. Achieving top 6 from 2nd bottom in the league could incline him to ratify SF as the permanent manager.

We also want to see our youngsters getting a break in the first team. Difficult to pitch them in against the hobos or OF.

Commander Harris

call me old fashioned but I want Hearts to finish as high up the table as possible.

Not any more.

We need Vlad to accept that Shaggy isn't the finished article. Achieving top 6 from 2nd bottom in the league could incline him to ratify SF as the permanent manager.

We also want to see our youngsters getting a break in the first team. Difficult to pitch them in against the hobos or OF.

SF does not hold the necessary badges to be made permanent manager. We'll end up with some other unknown huddie from Eastern Europe.

rudi must stay

yes. Have read somewhere if we do we might have quite a few games at home, this is definatly to our advantage as we do alright against the good team at home. So europe may not be totally out the question

Yes I want Us to finish in the Top 6...But voted NO, Hopefully it will send a message to MadVlad that Frail is NOT the answer as Manager...I love Stevie Frail but don't think for a minute that he has what it takes to be a Good manager, The players Obviously have No respect for him either, When they come out in interveiws calling him Shaggy it makes me ferkin cringe!! :mad:

Can you imagine Giggs, Rooney Ronaldo etc... coming out and saying "Aye, Fergies bang on, Fergie's the ONLY man to manage this team!!" Aye Right!

If finishing bottom 6 this season guarantees us a manager, no interference from the ego maniac and his Fax machine and a few decent players brought in, then, for me it's a small price to pay!!

Ryan Gosling
This sound strangely familar to everyone salavating over Barassa. Shame he was garbage at Tynie!

Is this guy a signing target or just another one of Chris's gay football fanatasies, like Pingo and Hleb!

Anyway, I want us to finsih as high as possible. However, if we finish in top 6 I think there is more chance of Frail being made manager. Which I don't want.

Not actually that bothered. Though would rather finsih in the top 6 than not.

Who said anything about gay? Its called healthy respect

:D

Crazy question - its like asking if people would prefer us to play in the 1st division..... we'd be bound to win a few games there??!!!

That is next season's dream.

We lose all our games, get relegated, lose all our players so then we have to play our youth team.:rolleyes:

portobellojambo1
Easy question.

Although I always want to see Hearts win, whoever they are playing, I have to be honest and say I do not class finishing in the top 6 as something to shout from the rooftops, so don't really care if we do or not.

Prior to Mr Romanov arriving we were happy for the club to qualify for Europe, i.e. finish in the top 4 and grab a UEFA spot, that was classed as success. On Mr Romanov's arrival our expectations, rightly or wrongly, increased, and we possibly started looking at qualification for the major European trophy as something within our grasp. Now two seasons down the line some people are getting near to orgasm at the thought of us simply making it into the top 6 teams in the SPL. A sign of how far downhill we have gone in a relatively short period of time.

To some getting into the top 6 might be classed as success, not to me.

Yes.

I want another derby victory and Fester Road.

I'd also quite like to cost the Mhanks the title at Tynecastle.

John Findlay

I want Hearts to finish as High up the table as possible. If after Monday night we are indeed in 6th position then it will do for me as in we are not 7th. Then in the remaining 5 games I hope we get 5th or higher. No it wont be success but, I still want us to be as high in the league as possible.

John

magalufhearts
He forgives! :angel:

Forgive me but was that radge not in green st or footsoldier?? He looks a fruitcake!!! Bruno-esque??

20 people don't!!!

Didn't realise there were so many Hobos on this board!!!

FACT

If you don't want Hearts to win EVERY game then you are not a Jambo

Yes.

I want another derby victory and Fester Road.

I'd also quite like to cost the Mhanks the title at Tynecastle.

Stopping celtic win the league would make the season worthwhile. :)

kennygarland1
call me old fashioned but I want Hearts to finish as high up the table as possible.

Spot on m8,what a ridiculous question:(

Archived