We Need player

Mad Dog Frazer

Mad Dog Frazer

because we are not good enought with what we have

shouting out for a couple of creative midfielders

please dicuss

Vlad Knows.

think murray davidson would be good and affordable! would really like him at tynecastle anyone else think the same??

PauloSergioBentoBrito

We need good midfielders, its clear to see.

Cover at the back and possibley another striker :)

think murray davidson would be good and affordable! would really like him at tynecastle anyone else think the same??

Good- Yes

Affordable- No , Saints quoted the Huns ?500,000 I'm sure after they offered ?150,000 :whistling:

Until we get players in, Robinson and Skacel in midfield please with Mroweic doing the dirty work. No Hammil or Black.

Vlad Knows.

Good- Yes

Affordable- No , Saints quoted the Huns ?500,000 I'm sure after they offered ?150,000 :whistling:

well if vlads serious about winning the title :lol: he better splash the cash and he would be first on my list of players.. no doubt paulo will be wanting foriegn players in though :whistling:

We have far too many players. Skacel, Taouil and Robinson are creative and it's criminal to start matches without any of them.

Greedy_Jambo

If its true that mad crazy ass vlad wants to win the league everything changes. Our whole squad has went down in the ratings.

Its a case of who is good enough and who isn't. Not wanting to upset anybody but i'd say atleast 60% of the squad aren't good enough.

Sergio needs to bring in players but he also needs to move players on.

SanliHearts

Good- Yes

We'd get him for less than that

:verysmug:

SanliHearts

If its true that mad crazy ass vlad wants to win the league everything changes. Our whole squad has went down in the ratings.

Its a case of who is good enough and who isn't. Not wanting to upset anybody but i'd say atleast 60% of the squad aren't good enough.

:spoton:

Hearts of Vladland

We need a player like Flood... who we could have had at the start of the season.

We need a player like Flood... who we could have had at the start of the season.

We offered more money than Utd but he knocked us back. Nothing we can do about that.

Jambof3tornado

Scott Robinson is the answer

Nae pressure on the lad!!

Agree that he should get a run of games to prove himself.

This. We have been needing a 'summer clearout' for a couple of years now, we are carrying too much dead wood and have been for a while. Think we actually have the core of a pretty good team capable of challenging for honours and while we have one of the biggest squads in the country we lack the depth of quality that makes the difference when key players are out injured (as we have found out all too well).

JJ's players may not fit in with Sergio's system. Let him get rid of those he doesn't want and let him spend some money on players he wants to improve the squad.

We can't get any worse than we have been since the turn of the year. If we carry on the way we are going we will be fighting relegation with Hibs at the end of the season.

Many of the first team squad out injured (and not a broken bone between them) sends out alarm messages.

We need a centre half and a centre midfielder pretty urgently.

I agree. However, I'd be okay if those came from within. If Paulo Sergio is to be targeted on 1st, then we'd need a few more but to maintain third, we need to look at the centre of defence and the centre of midfield.

No we couldn't.

Drylaw Hearts

Until we get players in, Robinson and Skacel in midfield please with Mroweic doing the dirty work. No Hammil or Black.

Jamie Hamill was our easily best player today.

:unsure:

Obua has good vision and well timed passing, Black is a box to box midfielder with great desire and passion and doesn't stop running, Mrowiec is a tough battling midfielder who fights for the ball and Stevenson is a good attacking midfielder who always throws his weight about and chips in with a few goals. But that's our problem, we have all the good midfield qualities in the squad but spread out between 4 players rather than one complete midfielder or even 2.

I take it you didn't see Jamie Hammil's performance today? Best Hearts player by a mile!

imo we could get away with only playing 1 sitter i would play a 3 of black robinson and obua id love if we could bring aguiar in but we could play with 2 cm going forward

We need a creative midfielder and a leader in central midfield.

This could be the same player or it could be two different players.

Black is neither effective enough as a defensive or attacking midfielder and he is not a good leader.

If we're going to persist with building from the back all of the time then we need at least one, probably two, midfielders who are comfortable in possession.

We also need to sign another centre half as Motherwell had two great chances (Murphy's back post header and when Higdon squared it to Humphrey rather than shooting) in the first half when our centre of defence was totally missing.

If we're going to persist with building from the back all of the time then we need at least one, probably two, midfielders who are comfortable in possession.

We also need to sign another centre half as Motherwell had two great chances (Murphy's back post header and when Higdon squared it to Humphrey rather than shooting) in the first half when our centre of defence was totally missing.

most important part of the team is the spine back to front and that is were we have no quality

most important part of the team is the spine back to front and that is were we have no quality

Couldn't agree more.

We're decent out wide with Grainger and Hamill at full back and with Temps, Driver, Suso and Arvey on the wings but were shite right through the middle.

I think Zaliukas and Jonsson are a good enough central defensive partnership to build upon.

I think we'll struggle to get a better centre half than these 2 (or Webster)

Ahead of them in centre mid is where the major problem lies.

Arthur Morgan

I think we need 2 new CM's, a ST and a CB. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen. If I had to pick 2 out of the 4 then I would pick a new CM and a ST.

We definately require two new players at least - I think 4 new players would be being slightly greedy considering we've signed 4 already. Nothing against Ryan McGowan but this style Sergio wants us to play requires the full backs up the pitch and Jamie Hamill has got some engine on him and has proved he's good defensively.

For me our team has got to look something like below.

................Kello..................

Hammill...Webster...Zalikuas...Grainger

............Jonsson/Adrian.............

.....New Creative.......New Box-Box....

Driver.........Skacel.........Templeton

.............Kyle/Sutton...............

Vlad Knows.

We definately require two new players at least - I think 4 new players would be being slightly greedy considering we've signed 4 already. Nothing against Ryan McGowan but this style Sergio wants us to play requires the full backs up the pitch and Jamie Hamill has got some engine on him and has proved he's good defensively.

For me our team has got to look something like below.

................Kello..................

Hammill...Webster...Zalikuas...Grainger

............Jonsson/Adrian.............

.....New Creative.......New Box-Box....

Driver.........Skacel.........Templeton

.............Kyle/Sutton...............

12 players woould be good!

Archived