Hearts European Hangovers

Guest juvehearts

We have an enormous number of midfielders, even with injuries, but haven't made any changes after both European games. For instance, was it wise to start Driver again after hardly playing for two years? Do Mrowiec and Black need to play in EVERY game? How many meh matches in a row does Temps need to play before he's dropped? Is Skacel not ready to start a game now? What does Scott Robinson have to do to get a start?

I sympathise with the new manager as he's just in the door and I hope he figures out quickly that just playing Jefferies favourites will get him nowhere fast - and lose him his job too.

Would agree with a hangover mostly but we coasted most of the Paksi game without needing to really put full effort in. I'd say it was just a case of the team are still getting an understanding of each other and Dundee United and Motherwell just had more about them on the day. Was nice to see a performance like that on Thursday but I think anyone who was there would admit probably every SPL team would beat them. Except for maybe you know who... :whistling:

Archived