Izzaguire broken ankle.

Walter Bishop

Big blow, No bad wishes to the player, but anything that weakens them is a good thing. He was a top player for them last season

Jambof3tornado

Big player for them,but they can afford to go out and replace him. We on the other hand cannot afford to replace injured big time players with decent talent.

Paulie Walnut

Ah well at least that will stop the Glasgow press telling us he is the worlds greatest left back.

Footballfirst

Reports that he has broken his fibula rather than his ankle, though I'd guess that it would be the lower part of the bone hence the initial diagnosis.

Reports that he has broken his fibula rather than his ankle, though I'd guess that it would be the lower part of the bone hence the initial diagnosis.

The fibula is part of your ankle dude.

Italian Lambretta

Lennon's face when he was told the news will be one of the most amusing things we see this season :lol:

1of the best players in the whole SPL so it is s shame.

Actually, who am I kidding? I don't care 1 iota!

Feel extremely sorry for Scott Severin though. He's had no luck with injuries and his latest 1 is a triple leg break, truly horrendous. Get well soon Seve!

Carl Spackler

I think you will find that the fibula is the bone the runs down the length of your calf from the knee to the ankle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibula

FF, If my memory serves well I'm pretty sure Mr Nostra knows a thing or two more than Wikipedia when it comes to Orthopaedics!

Lennon's face when he was told the news will be one of the most amusing things we see this season :lol:

Didn't see it, don't suppose there's a gif or picture somewere?

Gregory House M.D.

Such a shame... :whistling: Neil Lennon thinks he'll be back in 3 months if he has surgery and less if he doesn't? :goodone:

Footballfirst

FF, If my memory serves well I'm pretty sure Mr Nostra knows a thing or two more than Wikipedia when it comes to Orthopaedics!

Thanks for the heads up - I'll note it for future reference :thumbsup: , but I guess that the "ankle" is probably better described as a joint that is made up of the ends of several bones and connecting tissues.

One of the very few Celtic players I like. A player that seems to show proper respect to his opponents and plays the game in same spirit. Hope he recovers well.

On the other hand anything that weakens them is a bonus and he is their best player IMO.

Archived