away leg 28/5/11

Marvin

Hello all Hearts fans in London I need some advice please. What is the best route to WHL from London Paddington. I was thinking tube to St Pancreas and change for a tube to 7 Sisters or is there a better route? Not been to London in years so not 100% sure.

vintage1874

Hello all Hearts fans in London I need some advice please. What is the best route to WHL from London Paddington. I was thinking tube to St Pancreas and change for a tube to 7 Sisters or is there a better route? Not been to London in years so not 100% sure.

Its a bit of a walk from 7 sisters and a skanky area, but doable or get a bus from there. The best route I found was the overland train from liverpool street to white hart lane which takes about 20mins the station is about 5 mins from the ground. you can get tube from paddington to liverpool st forget which line

Its a bit of a walk from 7 sisters and a skanky area, but doable or get a bus from there. The best route I found was the overland train from liverpool street to white hart lane which takes about 20mins the station is about 5 mins from the ground. you can get tube from paddington to liverpool st forget which line

nice one vintage :thumbsup:

Hearts Heritage

I'll be looking into it but meeting up at a pub near Liverpool St would be my suggestion.

I'll be looking into it but meeting up at a pub near Liverpool St would be my suggestion.

yeah sounds good to me.

just thought still to confirm 25th and 26th august off with my work :whistling:

Circle line Paddington to Liverpool Street

Drink in the cheap Wetherspoons - Hamilton Hall

Get overground to WHL - every 10-15 mins & takes 22 mins.

Bloody hell - can the mods start an Alfie Conn sub-forum so i only have to say this stuff once ;)

sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Archived