streams for to days games?

HMFC-1874

Drylaw Hearts

Just got an email from StreamPro with todays covered games. Its not listed.

Good.

It might encourage a few more fans to go along to the game.

Just got an email from StreamPro with todays covered games. Its not listed.

Ive emailed them to see if theres any chance of it being added to their schedule.

Watching MC V MU should be a better game of football.... whistling.gif

Will of course check the Hearts score at half time...

David McCaig

The game's not being televised so how's there going to be a stream?

Neither was Thursday night's match, but someone, somewhere managed to pick up the feed that was being sent back to Sky Sports News.

There was only 1 camera and at random points it would start looking for Vladimir Romanov in the crowd, but at least there was video.

Neither was Thursday night's match, but someone, somewhere managed to pick up the feed that was being sent back to Sky Sports News.

There was only 1 camera and at random points it would start looking for Vladimir Romanov in the crowd, but at least there was video.

Aye, and it also would look behind the goals for no apparent reason. Best feed i've ever watched though :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

http://watchonline4u...nline-7-8-2011/

Probably wont work but hey you never know.

Strange one.

"Watch Motherwell vs Heart of Midlothian live streaming Football Scottish Premier League 2011

. You can watch online Football International Friendly match here. Match Kick off time 15:00 GMT on Sunday 7 August 2011."

:blink:

Really? Nice one. I was working at that time so wasn't on here at that time.

rudi must stay

think that was in the box next to Scott Wilson, I looked up and there was someone with a video camera.

hmfc4life1991

think that was in the box next to Scott Wilson, I looked up and there was someone with a video camera.

Nah it wasnt, it was in the Wheatfield cause the camera was fixed on the main stand

Most of the links on this page seem like bogus pages.

You get loads of these to get ad revenue

you may well be right, I was searching google and just found links. Haven't tried them tho'

Most of the links on this page seem like bogus pages.

You get loads of these to get ad revenue

and quite often you pick up a wee virus or two.

Ribery's Face

But I can't be bothered... :cry:

I take it you cant be bothered going to tottenham either then?

rudi must stay

Nah it wasnt, it was in the Wheatfield cause the camera was fixed on the main stand

I meant the maroon box at the top Wheafield Stand, always thought that's where Scott Wilson sat but I could be wrong.

found this My link

dont know how reliable it is tho'

or this one My link again dont know how reliable.

dont bother with the links they are sh1te. Not even showing the game.

anyone having trouble with the stream on streampro for the man utd v man city as mine keeps freezing?

Mine has been fine. Watching the VIP16HD stream. Been watching non stop since Aberdeen match.

Greedy_Jambo

Its not available to view by the looks of it. Have to make do with Radio Scotland MW.

if anyone has any links can they be posted here please. cheers

Wish you would scrap the 7-0 from your signature mate,i cringe everytime i come across it :yucky:

Archived