**** Official Matchday Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Suave Paulo and his men visit the Quagmire that is Fir Park today in what will be his first league game in charge of The Mighty,

Unfortunately i think we wont get a win today, maybe a draw at best ?

Hopefully i'm wrong of course and that we go on and win 2-0 today but i just can't see it,

Motherwell will be a big step up from the Mid-week plus the fact we usually play shite after a European game.

Anyway, Mon the Famous.

Must win game.

If we dont we will likely be 8 points behind Celtic after only 3 games!!!!

Must win game.

If we dont we will likely be 8 points behind Celtic after only 3 games!!!!

It's early doors though sten. I remember all this chat about falling behind the old firm after a couple of early draws last season and we were still 4 points behind them at one point.

We will be up for this - players wanting to impress the new gaffer and hoping for a starting place in the biggest game at tynecastle for a fair few seasons. 2-1 Hearts.

Ricknauskis

Kello

McGowan Zal Eggy Grainger

Mrwoiec Black

Driver Rudi Temps

Sutton

2 - 1 Jambos

Ricknauskis

What are the chances of the game getting called off? I'm going to be getting a train through from Dunbar at 11:30am

What are the chances of the game getting called off? I'm going to be getting a train through from Dunbar at 11:30am

Motherwell has ongoing drainage problems with their pitch so I would think it is a slim possibility , problem is they won't call the game of until the 11th hour so supporters will already be there or there abouts.

chester copperpot

Think it should be okay mate, clearing up nicely in Glasvegas. :thumbsup:

Kello

Mrwoiec Black

Driver Rudi Temps

Sutton

2 - 1 Jambos

Stevo shouldnt be dropped.

I would switch Adrian for Stevo and play 4-4-2.

Skacel and Black in middle and Stevo playing just behind Sutton.

Craig Walker

Kello

Mrwoiec Black

Driver Rudi Temps

Sutton

2 - 1 Jambos

mate stevo will play instead of rudi. :whistling:

Jambof3tornado

Stevo will keep his place and Rudi will start on the bench.

Great sight to see Driver in peoples team selections once again!!!

3-1 to us.

Ricknauskis

Stevo shouldnt be dropped.

I would switch Adrian for Stevo and play 4-4-2.

Skacel and Black in middle and Stevo playing just behind Sutton.

Oops forgot stevo, he would actually be my first pick, and yes would work well in a 4-4-2 with sutton.

Also got a feeling hammil might get a start

Craig Walker

Oops forgot stevo, he would actually be my first pick, and yes would work well in a 4-4-2 with sutton.

Also got a feeling hammil might get a start

hammil instead of adrin hes p***

Buffalo Bill

If I was Paulo, the only thing I'd say to the team today is "you are playing for your place v Spurs".

chester copperpot

If I was Paulo, the only thing I'd say to the team today is "you are playing for your place v Spurs".

Bill, every time I see that dog mate, it scares the shit outta me.

One flew over

Kello

Mrwoiec Black

Driver Rudi Temps

Sutton

2 - 1 Jambos

Doubt we will see Zal playing for a few weeks due to his mid week injury, mrwoiec in his place with Hammil coming into midfield, Stevo in for Rudi and I think that's enough for a 2-1 Hearts win.

can see a win today.

You predicted the Dun Utd one right, so hope you get 2 in a row.

On another note, looks like your username is going to be around at least a season. :arry:

scots civil war

me too man...........looks like that dog has been wandering down leith walk too many times

n.b im from leith

Ribery's Face

3-1 Motherwell, would love to be wrong though. :thumbsup:

Edit: 1-1 if Zal doesDoesn't play.

Fixed it

Ribery's Face

Kello

Mrwoiec Black

Driver Rudi Temps

Sutton

2 - 1 Jambos

Is it just me or does anybody else think he is god awful and a liability, have thought that from his first game for us and always wondered why he keeps getting picked, he was dreadful at thurdays game. I dont know if its just me but i would rather see hammil playing there or jonsson with barr in defence.

Maroon Tart

Can see us scraping a narrow 2-1 victory today, temps & stevo with the goals. Mon the hearts get stuck right into that Motherwell pish!

chester copperpot

Is it just me or does anybody else think he is god awful and a liability, have thought that from his first game for us and always wondered why he keeps getting picked, he was dreadful at thurdays game. I dont know if its just me but i would rather see hammil playing there or jonsson with barr in defence.

I can't stand him, and for those who like him, find it incredible.

Whenever I see him, he does some stuff quite neat and tidy, but that does not make him an asset to Hearts. No way is he a player that will allow us to get near Rangers this year.

Gigolo-Aunt

With the new appointment, Wednesday was a kind fixture for us, this one I'm not so sure about.

Think he does ok in midfield but on Thursday against a pretty poor side he looked a bit ropey at centre half. I think Zal will play if the thread that got deleted is anything to go by.

1-0 well i feardown.gif

we have too many injuries and don't have the strength and depth we need.

I do hope i'm wrong though,

anyway just leaving...

chester copperpot

Think he does ok in midfield but on Thursday against a pretty poor side he looked a bit ropey at centre half. I think Zal will play if the thread that got deleted is anything to go by.

Right, I'm off to get ready, will post some updates back from my dog and bone.

Clerry Jambo

I can't stand him, and for those who like him, find it incredible.

Whenever I see him, he does some stuff quite neat and tidy, but that does not make him an asset to Hearts. No way is he a player that will allow us to get near Rangers this year.

:thumbsup:

alicante jambo

barret hows it going son i think 2-1 to the jts today are you going through?Was talking to youre mum today great news mate about the cancer.

Harry Palmer

Kello; McGowan, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Grainger; Driver, Black, Mrowiec, Hamill; Temps; Stevenson.

Subs: MacDonald, Sutton, Skacel, Robinson, Smith, Barr, Novikovas.

Kello; McGowan, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Grainger; Driver, Black, Mrowiec, Hamill; Temps; Stevenson.

Subs not used: MacDonald, Sutton, Skacel, Robinson, Smith, Barr, Novikovas.

Subs: MacDonald, Sutton, Skacel, Robinson, Smith, Barr, Novikovas.

As posted the other day, bit harsh on Sutton.

Subs not used: MacDonald, Sutton, Skacel, Robinson, Smith, Barr, Novikovas.

Nothing changed from JJ's time. Mr Sergio did say he would gradualy make his mark. Hope to see more of Robinson in the coming weeks. He's a good passer and reckon our saviour will like him a lot.

Archived