Forth on the Fringe

H2

Some of it was really good, the funniest bit was the last act, Patrick Monohan, when a lady tried some heckling, Madness heckling a comedian with a microphone! Like to see a full show.

The first guy, from Montreal doing finger shadows with gloves - hmmm wake me up please!

Andy Maxwell couldn't make up his mind if he was Irish or a Hibby from Niddrie, but pretty funny, I'd buy tickets for him.

Ruby Wax's microphone was on low, shame was hard to hear.

Four poofs and a Piano, I thought they were good on TV with JR, now concluded they cannae sing, did a very catch tune about do you take it....

The Pearces - just not my cup of tea, I was a bit tired so got 10 mins sleep. Would turn down free tickets.

Terry Alderton - Hilarious, I'd like to see his full show, I'd buy tickets

Free run - if gymnastics rocks your boat you'll like it, no doubting their talent but I found it a bit boring, would refuse free tickets.

Briefs - very funny, didn't take themselves too seriously, could watch a whole show of them, I'd pay for tickets

A commedienne - a lady - Zoe I think her name was.. needs some practice on delivery, I wouldn't buy tickets, unless there was free beer, might be funny then.

4 guys who did harmonies - can't rem their names but they were brilliant, shame they never did more, I shoudl have paid more attention, I'd like to see their show.

Axis of Awesome - the boy band bid was "seen it all before boring" - the other bit doing loads of songs to four chords was really good.

Young lad , singer form Edinburgh, can't remember his name, he was pretty good.

Boogie and Arlene, the stars of the show, don't need to buy tickets, I'll listen on the way to work !

broughies tach

I'm guessing no one else was at Forth on the Fringe last night?

Probably were but more than likely posting on the Edinburgh Fringe 2011 thread :rolleyes:

Do The Dance

I went to see Patrick Monaghan on thursday. He was pretty good.

Hugh Phamism

Some of it was really good, the funniest bit was the last act, Patrick Monohan, when a lady tried some heckling, Madness heckling a comedian with a microphone! Like to see a full show.

The first guy, from Montreal doing finger shadows with gloves - hmmm wake me up please!

Andy Maxwell couldn't make up his mind if he was Irish or a Hibby from Niddrie, but pretty funny, I'd buy tickets for him.

Ruby Wax's microphone was on low, shame was hard to hear.

Four poofs and a Piano, I thought they were good on TV with JR, now concluded they cannae sing, did a very catch tune about do you take it....

The Pearces - just not my cup of tea, I was a bit tired so got 10 mins sleep. Would turn down free tickets.

Terry Alderton - Hilarious, I'd like to see his full show, I'd buy tickets

Free run - if gymnastics rocks your boat you'll like it, no doubting their talent but I found it a bit boring, would refuse free tickets.

Briefs - very funny, didn't take themselves too seriously, could watch a whole show of them, I'd pay for tickets

A commedienne - a lady - Zoe I think her name was.. needs some practice on delivery, I wouldn't buy tickets, unless there was free beer, might be funny then.

4 guys who did harmonies - can't rem their names but they were brilliant, shame they never did more, I shoudl have paid more attention, I'd like to see their show.

Axis of Awesome - the boy band bid was "seen it all before boring" - the other bit doing loads of songs to four chords was really good.

Young lad , singer form Edinburgh, can't remember his name, he was pretty good.

Boogie and Arlene, the stars of the show, don't need to buy tickets, I'll listen on the way to work !

I think his name was Callum Beattie. He was very good and one to watch out for.......

I agree with your other assessments. Not a bad show @ ?16 for 3 hours.

Archived