Hobos upset as Sunderland take micky out of crowd

CJGJ

Commentators from north east laugh at Hibs 'twelth man'

'There's not even 12 of them here'

Crowd of under 5000 with as they claim more than half made up of away fans

:lol:

This start the season...pause ....then start again is a total disgrace.

To be honest you have to give a smidgen of credit to our leith foes for seeing this for the nonsense it is and keeping their hard earned in their pocket.

( like they do anyway most weeks )

Preston Jambo

Worth postponing a league match for these money spinning friendlies.

:rolleyes:

:D:

Adi Dassler

I believe there was a fair bit of shadow boxing on Elm Row earlier as well.

No doubt some of our more informed friends can give us the full story later on.

Nicholas Brody

Police were everywhere but I didn't spot any fights or trouble.

Was supposedly trouble the last time they played a few years ago too.

calderwood.png Because I don't, In fact who is next to take the worst job in football.rudi2.png

Nicholas Brody

went down by the rats den today saw not one hobo saw loads of Sunderland fans

I was working at Elm row and the Sunderland fans far outnumbered the Hibs fans. Most of the Hibs fans I saw just looked like casuals though.

To be honest you have to give a smidgen of credit to our leith foes for seeing this for the nonsense it is and keeping their benefits cheque in their pocket.

There, fixed it for you :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

Pretty sure when we played Sunderland a couple of years ago that they filled their end, and we filled ours, Hibs are a joke! :lol:

Its been a long time baby

So what! Silly game to play, not many hearts fans would pay to watch us play sunderland this weekend, i wouldnt, without the spurs game I spent over ?60 for the first derby fot me and my son and a fortune with the spurs game!

Wish Hearts fans got over this "we got a bigger crowd than you" Its getting boring!

We didnt even sell out Tynecastle after ther first game after winning the SC in 1998 against rangers in the first game of the season.

davemclaren

So what! Silly game to play, not many hearts fans would pay to watch us play sunderland this weekend, i wouldnt, without the spurs game I spent over ?60 for the first derby fot me and my son and a fortune with the spurs game!

Wish Hearts fans got over this "we got a bigger crowd than you" Its getting boring!

We didnt even sell out Tynecastle after ther first game after winning the SC in 1998 against rangers in the first game of the season.

Heresy! :ninja:

Neilson's Shank

Have it on good authority, that two Hibs fans who are the subject of football banning orders were ejected from Fester road today, how they expected not to be spotted in a crowd that small shows the mentality of that manky mob.

The attendance at Tynecastle when we played Sunderland in 2009 was 12,337...

:)

SectionDJambo

I cannot understand the logic of any SPL team playing a friendly on a scheduled league game day, after our season has started. Did Hibs, or Kilmarnock for that matter, seriously think that their punters were going to be attracted to a nothing friendly against average EPL teams after the real business had started?

I'm glad that the paying punters, even them down there, gave a big two's up to their board for trying to take them for mugs. They have only given the Uglies an excuse for trying arrange the same as they have for themselves, this year, next year.

I cannot understand the logic of any SPL team playing a friendly on a scheduled league game day, after our season has started. Did Hibs, or Kilmarnock for that matter, seriously think that their punters were going to be attracted to a nothing friendly against average EPL teams after the real business had started?

I'm glad that the paying punters, even them down there, gave a big two's up to their board for trying to take them for mugs. They have only given the Uglies an excuse for trying arrange the same as they have for themselves, this year, next year.

Only friendly I've ever been to was when Hearts played Barca at Murrayfield. They're a waste of time and money IMO...Sport is about competition, not friendlies.

Better call Saul

How did hibs manage to get an end of the year average of 12 thousand and hearts was about 14.......

Have it on good authority, that two Hibs fans who are the subject of football banning orders were ejected from Fester road today, how they expected not to be spotted in a crowd that small shows the mentality of that manky mob.

Well, at least they turned up...

As a MakemJambo, I have to say being an innocent bystander walking up Fester Road yesterday and witnessing first-hand the 'Hibee' neanderthal mentality for a friendly match was both amusing and perplexing. I thought this kind of thug behaviour died out years ago, what do I know. Maybe they have a lot of testosterone fuelled homo-erotic energy to expend, may be they should piss off and join the army.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather just watch the football.

Funny we played Sunderland 2 years ago in a friendly and it was a sell out.

Big team and all that.

Losers.

As a MakemJambo, I have to say being an innocent bystander walking up Fester Road yesterday and witnessing first-hand the 'Hibee' neanderthal mentality for a friendly match was both amusing and perplexing. I thought this kind of thug behaviour died out years ago, what do I know. Maybe they have a lot of testosterone fuelled homo-erotic energy to expend, may be they should piss off and join the army.

I think them watching the football has caused this, could you imagine watching that lot for years?

Clerry Jambo

The attendance at Tynecastle when we played Sunderland in 2009 was 12,337...

Att yesterday 6,740

Hibs fans are still living int he 80's. The laugh is that it's guys in their 30 and 40's causing all the trouble.

This start the season...pause ....then start again is a total disgrace.

To be honest you have to give a smidgen of credit to our leith foes for seeing this for the nonsense it is and keeping their hard earned in their pocket.

( like they do anyway most weeks )

Not much effort required in claiming false benefits and drug dealing. :ninja:

How did hibs manage to get an end of the year average of 12 thousand and hearts was about 14.......

Errr...because 12,000 on average went to one of their games and Hearts got about 14,000?

Archived