Tomorrows game against Motherwell?

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

Francis Albert

No idea, but with the frenzy on here about travelling to WHL no doubt we will sell out our end for the half hour trip down the M8.

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

No idea, but with the frenzy on here about travelling to WHL no doubt we will sell out our end for the half hour trip down the M8.

It be interesting to see what sort of reception Sutton will get :whistling:

Fozzyonthefence

I very much doubt it - don't see why that would influence the attendance there? It's not like you get a guaranteed ticket if you go to 'Well.

I very much doubt it - don't see why that would influence the attendance there? It's not like you get a guaranteed ticket if you go to 'Well.

whooooosh!

Its ok Lads, i dont think he has grasped the concept of sarcasm !

Jambof3tornado

I would have gone to Motherwell had I not organised going to London for the Spurs game,cannot afford to do both(truth be told cant actually afford to go to the spurs game either!!).

I can go to Motherwell any season,the same cannot be said for a competitive game in London!!

May take out a wonga loan,do we get special discount?? Maybe take the APR down to 3789%?????whistling.gif

Ribery's Face

?22 for an adult.

how much for concession, luckily enough i can still pass as that! lol

Can u pay at the gate???

Yeah, hope we get a semi decent turn out for this one. Let's show Paolo we're with him. :thumbsup:

Jambothroughandthrough

Heard the rain is bad through that way, hope the game still goes ahead :whistling:

Just heard on the radio that there is a flood warning for the Central belt because of expected 'heavy rain' through the night.

I for one wouldn't mind this game being called off because it gives PS more time with the players. It also helps us because of our injury problems. Motherwell is always tough game away and it means that our next game would be at home against Aberdeen.

So....bring on the rain and a call off at 8am the morra hahahaha!

Craig Walker

Heard the rain is bad through that way, hope the game still goes ahead :whistling:

couldn't they put a cover on the pitch so it won't get waterlogged? :whistling:

The fir park pitch has a history of late for being one of or possibly the worst in the spl. If the rain is that bad through there then

playing tomorrow could really feck the pitch up for the rest of the season - so for that reason i hope the game is on.

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

couldn't they put a cover on the pitch so it won't get waterlogged? :whistling:

It could work in our favour if we play Sutton, he'll know how the bounce of the ball is :whistling:

Motherwells pitch will always look like a lopsided swimming pool anyway,no point in risking our players by playing thru their.

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

Motherwells pitch will always look like a lopsided swimming pool anyway,no point in risking our players by playing thru their.

Especially Driver, he has had a nightmare of a time with injuries!!

Archived