AFC Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers

Eckauskas

Anyone else watching this?

Decent game so far, Rovers leading 2-1 after being 2-0 up.

SS2* (not to be smug)

Yeah watchning the game, Good football, nice small wee stadium(kingstonian i believe) sold out and good football played.

2 bristol goals were defensively shocking, but taken very well, got this on the box, with Coventry v Leicester on the radio, 0-1 leicester, peltier goal, 2 red cards (vassell for leicester, baker for coventry)

I love football being back last 2 weeks have been bliss :-)

SS2* (not to be smug)

Yeah watchning the game, Good football, nice small wee stadium(kingstonian i believe) sold out and good football played.

2 bristol goals were defensively shocking, but taken very well, got this on the box, with Coventry v Leicester on the radio, 0-1 leicester, peltier goal, 2 red cards (vassell for leicester, baker for coventry)

I love football being back last 2 weeks have been bliss :-)

:vrface: Ooops.

That boy Jolley up front for AFC has been utterly awful so far.

Bet he bags a hat-trick now.

chester copperpot

:vrface: Ooops.

That boy Jolley up front for AFC has been utterly awful so far.

Bet he bags a hat-trick now.

On this topic Eck, do you think that team that was formed when the Glazers took over will ever make it through to the league set up.

Sorry I'm a bit vague, but have seen them mentioned a few times on various T.V channels.

On this topic Eck, do you think that team that was formed when the Glazers took over will ever make it through to the league set up.

Sorry I'm a bit vague, but have seen them mentioned a few times on various T.V channels.

I'm not sure mate, I don't follow FC United that closely, but I know they're trying to follow the example set by AFC as closely as they can.

That's the beautiful thing about football, you just don't know what's coming next.

Good goal from AFC, slightly offside though.

Scored by the boy who replaced Jolley :laugh:

chester copperpot

Just looked out of curiousity Eck, they're in the Unibond premier division, just missing out on promotion last year.

If they win that, they go into the Conference North Division, they have to win that to go into the actual Conference which is the one directly leading into league 2.

Sorry, bit bored today and off topic, but at least I've answered my own question.

Archived